opinion on price

Lol 40m is a big day for me....think I did abou 12m2 today
Infact just worked it out and think it was about 9m2....s**t bits round a door then s**t bits on a bay window

There's always guna be little walls here,little nibbly bits there u cant have ur cake and eat it! £5.50 m2 is a decent price end of..even if u only put 40m2 a day on its £220! 40m2!!!! That is f**k all even to domestic tea drinkers

You've inspired me to go for 60m2 tomorrow. Got a nice freshly plasterboarded room which I don't get very often.

There's always guna be little walls here,little nibbly bits there u cant have ur cake and eat it! £5.50 m2 is a decent price end of..even if u only put 40m2 a day on its £220! 40m2!!!! That is f**k all even to domestic tea drinkers
I'm with you now, you're using unfinish. i.e. no pva'ing. Arrive and straight on, yes I'd go for that.

Gibbo don't think you get me humour sometimes mate,kitchy knows I'm having a laugh with him.

P.s remember I am the best mate
Sorry ain't been on here for awhile lot of new people i need to get my head round plus i am an old fecker stuck in my ways

I notice us domestic spreads think surely not when we hear of these large hits and think must be long walls no sockets etc but then when we have domestic jobs on extensions over board we always do bigger hits.
When you do this day in day out think of the output you'd increase your amount by especially when your told you'll get paid by the m2 not an all in price so your forced to better yourself.
Don't get me wrong there's some dog awful spreads but that's in general not just site.
I think a few of us domestics would benefit from a few days/week working with a site spread and vice versa.
How about A TPF trade centre.
You pick a fellow member from the opposite working place to you and it's day for a day.
You either win lose or come out even. [emoji16]
I'd pick Scottie and Kitchy.
Not sure they'd be happy with my output but my standard is there and God likes a trier!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I notice us domestic spreads think surely not when we hear of these large hits and think must be long walls no sockets etc but then when we have domestic jobs on extensions over board we always do bigger hits.
When you do this day in day out think of the output you'd increase your amount by especially when your told you'll get paid by the m2 not an all in price so your forced to better yourself.
Don't get me wrong there's some dog awful spreads but that's in general not just site.
I think a few of us domestics would benefit from a few days/week working with a site spread and vice versa.
You pick a fellow member from the opposite working place to you and it's day for a day.
Not sure they'd be happy with my output but my standard is there and God likes a trier!

Id love a few days out with a site spread, would be nice to see what life is like on site

Sorry ain't been on here for awhile lot of new people i need to get my head round plus i am an old fecker stuck in my ways
Vince is a bit hard to suss untill you meet him in person, then you get his humour....a lot of what he says in jest on here passes people by but I always know when he's taking the micheal

Working for a G** couple today, one is deaf and about 75, the other is turkish and about 35....talk about diversity

I never worked in a factory either so would still be interesting.....get a bit bored with just my thoughts for company

Ive got this to skim over friday morning....site work has taught me how to be in and out in 3 hours for £150 about 12m......then go back to my site and start skimming again.

Attachments

• IMG_1599.png
    IMG_1599.png
    287.7 KB · Views: 245
Ive got this to skim over friday morning....site work has taught me how to be in and out in 3 hours for £150 about 12m......then go back to my site and start skimming again.

Give it a few more years lodan ...its not your own thought you have to worry about .....its your own voice.
I talk too myself all the time usually in different accents to entertain myself !!

Two young lads on the site we're on are doing 2 houses in 5days £880 a house, leaving a sound job ,its taking me and me mate 6 1/2 days and we're goosed and they said they can do them quicker if they released more houses

Sure you don't want 5.50m2 for that? Good rates, good rates

Ur rite its a different ball game but the end product is the same..its no Gud being quick but leave a shite finish as that just means u cant handle wat ur putting on..people assume site standards are shocking try telling that to a site foreman or a professional painter and decorator who's following ur work wen domestic spreads finish there work its more than likely Mrs jones is doing the painting! 100-150m2 a day if its there between 2 gud lads is nowt honestly..we even have time to make brews and chill out and eat our cereal its not even a hard day

Two young lads on the site we're on are doing 2 houses in 5days £880 a house, leaving a sound job ,its taking me and me mate 6 1/2 days and we're goosed and they said they can do them quicker if they released more houses

Ive just skimmed small 3 bed for gleeson homes £750 in 3 days.
Before that was morris 3 bed £895 in 4 days......before that was £1300 big morris plot 5.5 days.
But i know i cant do it forever !!!
I dont find it hard with new gadgets just fuucking depressing.

Ive just skimmed small 3 bed for gleeson homes £750 in 3 days.
Before that was morris 3 bed £895 in 4 days......before that was £1300 big morris plot 5.5 days.
But i know i cant do it forever !!!
I dont find it hard with new gadgets just fuucking depressing.
on your own ?

Tbh 880 a week for that sounds like to much graft to me. Not great money before or after tax really is it but if that's what your up against it is what it is.

Well ive just skimmed a 300 bedroom mansion in 7.5 days!! And all with 1 hand tied behind my back! Beat that ya T***s :)

Ur rite its a different ball game but the end product is the same..its no Gud being quick but leave a shite finish as that just means u cant handle wat ur putting on..people assume site standards are shocking try telling that to a site foreman or a professional painter and decorator who's following ur work wen domestic spreads finish there work its more than likely Mrs jones is doing the painting! 100-150m2 a day if its there between 2 gud lads is nowt honestly..we even have time to make brews and chill out and eat our cereal its not even a hard day

Correct

Just me and my own voices !!
My brothers skimming on his own aswell getting £3 house bashing he phoned this morning saying the plot hes in worth £1900 he'l skim it in 6 busy days.
And the work dries like a trowel never touched it.
i take my hat off to you sir

Flats are where the coin is..we skimmed a flat in 2 easy days and worth nearly £800 wen Linea meter added in etc..plus no staircases or cuboards..