opinion on price

Members online

If it's not a complete mess and won't leave you head wrecked, I'd take it for definite.
That's not far off what we would get floating and swimming most houses these days here fs. Out of curiosity what's the average day rates, m2 or square foot prices over your side?
(and no, I have no intention of going to England to try and steal the English men's work, I've turned down opportunity to work in England before with a prev employer lol)

If it's not a complete mess and won't leave you head wrecked, I'd take it for definite.
That's not far off what we would get floating and swimming most houses these days here fs. Out of curiosity what's the average day rates, m2 or square foot prices over your side?
(and no, I have no intention of going to England to try and steal the English men's work, I've turned down opportunity to work in England before with a prev employer lol)

Every man for himself mate .....theres loads of work in cumbria with good rates.

Naw feck that mate, happy enough and settled where I'm at. Not unless had no option. There's enough to go around here atm though prices and rates are lagging way way behind yous. Just wondering how far yano. Heart of recession when work was scarce too Many cutting the throats each other to make ends meet and only starting to get back up last year or two, still not just where it was yet

Its about the principal for me and not price!!!

Who the foook does the c**t think he is telling the plasterer what he's going to pay.
If you sai
My vans got a service next week, I ain't going yo tell the garage what I'm going to pay.

Sure I can shop around ad can he that's his parogative...

BUT...telling them what he's going to pay is a massive difference....

Like said m2 rate us for continuity of work and commercial.

Domestic get quotes and cough up end of!!!
Tbf for me this is more of an issue of someone thinking that they can offer a m2 on what?????

A 1 off domestic????

If so cheeky cunnts...to me people only earn the right to dictate price if there's continuity of work etc...ie commercial, new builds etc.

Could just be a 1 off house...who the took knows what walking into could be artex, high walls, barrel ceilings blabla...

Might only add up to 1k of foookin headache...

Its all about who has the power in this situation???

I don't go to asda and tell them how much I'm paying for my shopping!!!!

Let's put it this way if thus house was going to he viewed by say 3 credible plastered...would there price come out higher hence when nobsacks trying to give a m2 etc...

Any plastering mates of mine would laugh there bollox off if I was to offer them a domeztic job to them on m2 thinking i wad a big time charly!!!!

You at the very least need to know the agreed price for the unit
f**k me you and youre mates must be s**t if you couldn't make money on those rates