OMG, USA

Vincey

Private Member
The day has arrived , long awaited delivery from the USA , box full of goodies for 2018 , first out of the box, pure carbon steel, 13x5, made in america, curry finishing trowel :descansando:

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Mate I'm really excited about this one, 12 rivets , feel absolutely solid , some others I've spoke to about the curry carbon said they were great others have not seemed to like them but I got a gut feeling it's a beauty
I honestly hope you bought one for all of us :whistle:

I may have to look into this
I got the link from our American forum member @Heritage Plasters , took a punt with this one as it's advertised on there website as a concrete finishing trowel , most of the trowels on there website that were advertised as plaster finishing trowel were stainless steel but I wanted a carbon to complete my carbon selection and compare to carbon mt,nela,ox, old school tyzack

I got the link from our American forum member @Heritage Plasters , took a punt with this one as it's advertised on there website as a concrete finishing trowel , most of the trowels on there website that were advertised as plaster finishing trowel were stainless steel but I wanted a carbon to complete my carbon selection and compare to carbon mt,nela,ox, old school tyzack
I only use carbon steel, used to use stainless steel in the late eighties but the blades were so unforgiving it blew my elbow, so I swapped it for an old Darby with no handles I know it sounds stupid but I would never have used the trowel again and the Darby comes in handy

How many did you get in total? More than one?:LOL:
There is another one, it's the surprise trowel , for another thread next week though I need to try it out first , zombies not happy about this carbon , he'll go bonkers about the surprise trowel

You've got to admit the kraft trowels look well made. Leather, rubber, cork or wooden handle. Gold, flex, carbon. Loads to choose from :D
True I did look at these but someone told me the pretty handle stuff rubs off , is that one you have carbon .?

True I did look at these but someone told me the pretty handle stuff rubs off , is that one you have carbon .?
I haven't got one yet. The wood handle can't rub off the pattern is the grain. Leather can't rub off. I'm going to order one just not sure which yet. Whats the surprise trowel then?

Ok, ok seeing as all my trowel friends are asking , it is the first in the u.k curry plastic trowel, absolutely buzzing about this one , first time I've seen a plastic trowel with rivets , 3mm thick , with pre buffed edges :maraca:16 inch
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Give it t me Vincey, got some rough render to do . Will give it proper run :D
Seen it on the site and was intrigued , relatively cheap in cost compared to the carbons, was interested to see how it was attached I thought it would be glued tbh