OK The Machine Section Is Here

Hello All,

By popular demand I have added the machine plastering section - Place only machine plastering related posts here.

If you need anymore sections added then send me a pm

Good luck and I hope you all find it useful

Danny
Anyone know who has a used G4 for sale

The price will all depend on condition, how much work has been done on it, if there is a warranty and accessories.

There will be many varying factors.

We have a used PFT G5 in stock, an ex hire EZE K4 and possibly a monojet.

I can upload images and specs tomorrow if required

The price will all depend on condition, how much work has been done on it, if there is a warranty and accessories.

Hi mate thanks for your help just need to know that I'm not being ripped off

Is it that monojet that was on here the other day Ryan? That was in mint condition

Have the full range on mine...
image.jpg

How much do u want for the g5 mate

Just checkED with Andy again and he wants £2750.00 + VAT for it - I did say 3k yesterday but he has looked over it again and worked out what it has done for us..

Its not quite ready yet, we are still working on the Caddy and also the Top motor. Will give you a call later to discuss mate

Last edited:
Crazy to think these machines are coming out, well it was only a matter of time before they did to be honest. Would love to see the pros/cons if anyone uses them.

Can we hide the machine section, kind of the way the politics section was. It doesn't interest me in the slightest and I don't want to see it clog up my feed :ROFLMAO:;):burlas: