Odd render colour

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPlaster

Private Member
Last month I had a job come in and the parish council chose the render colour, weber earth, well I did have trouble getting hold of it, I use Minsters for weber and they had just had an order of 27 pallets delivered none of them earth colour so they would do a branch search and see what they could do, five pallets were needed, a total of 200 bags. The jumbled response to the order was confusing, they tracked down half a pallet here and there , then the rest could be delivered in a week because they had a branch that could put it on their order which would help them achieve the minimum order for weber or I could pay £60 a pallet and weber will deliver direct. In the end the client was able to get the product at the same price as me delivered from weber and no charge, his buying power prevailed. I then have an order placed for a Knauf presto colour camel, which is very similar colour, placed an order on Wednesday last week , they made it on the Thurday and I received it today a week later, Friday. No hassle,all colours same price, if you want a moffat delivery it costs more but could be worth it sometimes, no brainer!

do knauf sell camels as well?????????????..............sorry couldnt resist......:RpS_blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.