Ocr this time of year?

Members online

Dont ever post your work on here !!!always someone that will look for fault
I wasn't criticising the work Keith, it looks bob on I just wondered about how low it was. For my own future reference incase it's something I haven't come across yet :coffe:

I wasn't criticising the work Keith, it looks bob on I just wondered about how low it was. For my own future reference incase it's something I haven't come across yet :coffe:
b*ll***s !! lol ,most of us would respect Dan ,and know there was a reason

Was on a job a few weeks back with a other plasterer I took with me to help an other plasterer out for a day. And the bloke i took with me painted Out a few marks and a bead slightly off. I f**k**g hate when plasterers do that it's easy to find fault in plastering work. When we got back to my job the next day I brought big mouth in to 3 rooms he did and showed him all the faults in his work. He wasn't happy. Then I said the bloke u where slagging yesterday is a better plasterer then you. For some reason he didn't speak to me for the day.

The truth hurts

Was on a job a few weeks back with a other plasterer I took with me to help an other plasterer out for a day. And the bloke i took with me painted Out a few marks and a bead slightly off. I f**k**g hate when plasterers do that it's easy to find fault in plastering work. When we got back to my job the next day I brought big mouth in to 3 rooms he did and showed him all the faults in his work. He wasn't happy. Then I said the bloke u where slagging yesterday is a better plasterer then you. For some reason he didn't speak to me for the day.

The truth hurts
I hate that too - insecure people are very suggestible

b*ll***s !! lol ,most of us would respect Dan ,and know there was a reason
Ocr this time of year?

OMFG...I'm NEVER uploading (not that I can) a photo of my mediocre sub standard work...I've got a thin skin lol

Does make u chuckle wen people slate work on here..not that any1 has slated any1s work on this thread just people asking a question its wen Joe public puts a photo up of a few scuff marks and every tom dick and harry wades in slating the work and its them who jump in who have never posted any work of theirs up and id bet there's is 10xs worse

Does make u chuckle wen people slate work on here..not that any1 has slated any1s work on this thread just people asking a question its wen Joe public puts a photo up of a few scuff marks and every tom dick and harry wades in slating the work and its them who jump in who have never posted any work of theirs up and id bet there's is 10xs worse
I'm not prepared to accept that from you Kitchy - my work is always guaranteed to be 20xs worse.

I think more people should post their work up and I think its good the public are posting pictures up... means it should hopefully weed out the chancers :D

I think more people should post their work up and I think its good the public are posting pictures up... means it should hopefully weed out the chancers :D
I dnt mean that dan with public wat I'm getting at is wen somebody does post a pic up every tom dick and harry reply bk with that's shocking blah blah blah wen there don't post any of there own work up..its fairly easy to post a job uve done on here even I can figure it out..its a plasterers forum so post works up of ur plastering

I dnt mean that dan with public wat I'm getting at is wen somebody does post a pic up every tom dick and harry reply bk with that's shocking blah blah blah wen there don't post any of there own work up..its fairly easy to post a job uve done on here even I can figure it out..its a plasterers forum so post works up of ur plastering

The renderers do quite a bit in the summer :D