Ocr, rend aid, thin coat?

allyb

looked at a job yesterday, big multi million pound house. Sand and cement on the out side, not a good finish as it stands (old work) lots of patching to be done, another spread has had a good and looks a mess, explained to customer you will always be able to see where it's been patched in even when painted, my idea was to prime each panel with rend aid and give it a thin coat of ocr (20 or so bags already on job) and do the whole panel and float and sponge finish, anyone ever done something like this? Or any recommendations?

Cheers lads

Hack it off !lol ,f**k about with going over paint !someone has messed up once dont add to the list !with respect

looked at a job yesterday, big multi million pound house. Sand and cement on the out side, not a good finish as it stands (old work) lots of patching to be done, another spread has had a good and looks a mess, explained to customer you will always be able to see where it's been patched in even when painted, my idea was to prime each panel with rend aid and give it a thin coat of ocr (20 or so bags already on job) and do the whole panel and float and sponge finish, anyone ever done something like this? Or any recommendations?

Cheers lads
Yes I've done similar I put everbuild rendergrip over first then tight first pass of ocr meshed in leave for a hour then another tight coat then sponge !and yes I know it's not the correct way but it stuck solid still on a year later .

I just use the heck k&a scrim adhesive from weatherby because Wigan not to far from me to pick it up but most basecoats would do its just which is near you really or can deliver
Yeah I'm based in Bolton so wigans only up the road cheers for the advise matey