OAP Discount

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
They ring you up if you're 25 seconds later than you said you'd be, make luke warm cups of tea because they forgot they'd put the kettle on half an hour since, have a piss when you're skimming the bathroom out (some of them even USE the bathroom!), talk you to death in the middle of a set, moan about the cold cos the door's open while you bring the gear in, boast about their free bus passes and all that Xmas fuel money then plead poverty!!!! Fuk them, add 20% for the inconvenience :RpS_thumbdn:

Cuunts always start talking JUST after you've poured a full bag into the bucket and before you have time to start the mixer up which normally means 'fuxk off im working'

I always find when I work for oaps they've sheeted everywhere up using old bed sheets that stink of piss and rich tea biscuits

I'm always very fair with the OAP's i mean why not ! I never ever charge them for the diesel money on the way to the bank for me money :RpS_thumbup:
taking them back home though is a different matter :RpS_thumbsup:

I love OAP your guaranteed a few cups of tea and the odd biscuit. You get jack all from others some times barely a hello is a struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.