numb right hand

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

Thing is tho pagey I'm fit and healthy apart from my bad back,bad knees,bad hand/fingers :)
I pushed boat out and done 5 bags in one day the other day I do get aches and pains and as the week goes on gets worse but I just put it down to a occupational hazard myself

I soak my hand in an old cooking oil plastic bottle that's had the
top cut off and can handle hot water without distorting. I believe
it brings extra blood to the tendons and joints. I get agg from the
concrete breaker on fencing jobs I sometimes do.

Cheers for the advice everyone, probably just like most said getting used to the job, also get the thing that a few mentioned on here where my fingers lock up in the morning and the joints pop when I straighten the fingers so could be me holding the trowel too tight

Cheers for the advice everyone, probably just like most said getting used to the job, also get the thing that a few mentioned on here where my fingers lock up in the morning and the joints pop when I straighten the fingers so could be me holding the trowel too tight
Take some stuff as @Olican suggested that gear works

But bit worried as your only a yound lad so id get a robot hand fitted if i were you
Can I have a robotic hand with auto wank setting as I dont even have the energy for that now days...im nearly 31 now and my 17 year old nephew thinks im old as f**k

Can I have a robotic hand with auto wank setting as I dont even have the energy for that now days...im nearly 31 now and my 17 year old nephew thinks im old as f**k
After 30 every day is a gift!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Fecking hell mate, I've been close to death a few times and I've still managed to knock a cheeky one out. You're definitely overdoing it!