Nothing surprising really

Members online

With prudence, austerity is a myth.

Government spending has gone up every year, nhs spending at record levels
But that will always be .Countries are not cheap to run and the NHS is no longer fit for purpose but no one is brave enough to make the changes that are needed .Imo.

Reactions: gps
But that will always be .Countries are not cheap to run and the NHS is no longer fit for purpose but no one is brave enough to make the changes that are needed .Imo.
I can't praise the NHS highly enough at the minute, spot on service no f**k**g about etc.

No NI number no treatment (adults) if Jonny foreigner has no insurance then there governments to pick up the tab.

Would make a huge saving
Best carefull what you are saying I can hear the outrage bus being fired up.

Most of us are self employed .the only thing that affects our labourer prices and take home pay is us. They are still building houses at an astonishing rate and people are still spend money although it's all credit .most are not prepared to do without the shiney things in life so will procure debt to obtain them . Nothing will change after Brexit. And don't forget the skills shortage in the building trade.
I’m a on the fence sitter in this Europe exit mate I not got a clue what’s going on, all I can relate to is stuff to do with plaster , bg upped there products by 20% in January, I recon 10% of that was to cover any brexit fall out I recon other companies probably done same but I’d have to agree with you too , houses still gonna need building and after Second World War was a boom in trade , I voted to leave and hope it inspires another boom, let’s face it most of us sad gits that post on here are average age of 40 ish , not over committed in financial debt , live week to week and could cope with anything that is or isn’t coming our way.

I’m a on the fence sitter in this Europe exit mate I not got a clue what’s going on, all I can relate to is stuff to do with plaster , bg upped there products by 20% in January, I recon 10% of that was to cover any brexit fall out I recon other companies probably done same but I’d have to agree with you too , houses still gonna need building and after Second World War was a boom in trade , I voted to leave and hope it inspires another boom, let’s face it most of us sad gits that post on here are average age of 40 ish , not over committed in financial debt , live week to week and could cope with anything that is or isn’t coming our way.
Companies will put there price's up and use any old excuse .Brexit is just the latest .BG could put there price's up every week if they want as we have no other option for plaster.

If B.G put there price's up then what we charge should follow . Look what happen's to your bills when the cost of piped gas goes up.

If B.G put there price's up then what we charge should follow . Look what happen's to your bills when the cost of piped gas goes up.
Gas companies is perfect example of why I don’t understand all this stuff, they are world wide and set a profit for across the board they will make.

It's all down to supply and demand . We demand the gas and the gas companies supply it at a ever increasing cost to the consumer. They are pissing in the same pot and we don't have a lot of choice of supplyer.

LATIN!..............The IQ on this forum is far higher than the painter’s and the tiler’s put together....

Latin...........credimus quia I cant.......

It's all down to supply and demand . We demand the gas and the gas companies supply it at a ever increasing cost to the consumer. They are pissing in the same pot and we don't have a lot of choice of supplyer.
Who supplies us with our energy?