Nothing surprising really

Members online

No members online now.

vfr12

MOTORC*NT
prices must rise as the value of the GB pound has dropped .
Usually is the other way around to stimulate export and produce? But wait a minute! There is no 100% british produce , everything made or produced here is with foreign investments.

as expected- prise will rise after brexit, but I don’t know why they used it after the vote, now and till it actually happens while we are still in the eu. It’s pathetic actually that the government don’t have a clue!!!
@Vincey what are you thoughts on this? I remember not while ago you was concerned about the post brexit prices on plaster. Do you think this will affect your life in anyway?

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/31/manufacturing-firms-plan-job-cuts-after-brexit
I was thinking the British companies have increased already and seems to be ok atm with most folks tbh
But seriously I’m thinking all the European tools machines and plasters or pre bagged render products could or more than likely will rocket up in price , will be interesting to see by how much imo but hope this doesn’t affect all our labour prices and take home pay

I was thinking the British companies have increased already and seems to be ok atm with most folks tbh
But seriously I’m thinking all the European tools machines and plasters or pre bagged render products could or more than likely will rocket up in price , will be interesting to see by how much imo but hope this doesn’t affect all our labour prices and take home pay
Let’s hope then. Nothing we can do but wait :whistle:

Most of us are self employed .the only thing that affects our labourer prices and take home pay is us. They are still building houses at an astonishing rate and people are still spend money although it's all credit .most are not prepared to do without the shiney things in life so will procure debt to obtain them . Nothing will change after Brexit. And don't forget the skills shortage in the building trade.

Most of us are self employed .the only thing that affects our labourer prices and take home pay is us. They are still building houses at an astonishing rate and people are still spend money although it's all credit .most are not prepared to do without the shiney things in life so will procure debt to obtain them . Nothing will change after Brexit. And don't forget the skills shortage in the building trade.
That's like saying nothing will change after you die,you don't have that information to make that statement , you should say ,my opinion is (as a plasterer with no economic or political knowledge or know how ) etc etc

That's like saying nothing will change after you die,you don't have that information to make that statement , you should say ,my opinion is (as a plasterer with no economic or political knowledge or know how ) etc etc
A man in a pub told me .:fuckyou:

Manufacturing exports up

So without actually leaving first then you admit all the remoaner bullshit claims about economy shrinking jobs lost is utter rubbish because this information is not available ?

Manufacturing exports up

So without actually leaving first then you admit all the remoaner bullshit claims about economy shrinking jobs lost is utter rubbish because this information is not available ?
It’s a propped up economy you idiot

The only thing that will stuff our economy up after Brexit is if labour regain power .god help us:(

The only thing that will stuff our economy up after Brexit is if labour regain power .god help us:(
The economy is well stuffed, interest rates at an uneconomical rate , yet they’re scared to move them up , so much private debt . So much government debt , usually a war distracts the masses at this stage

I think not much going to change, UK will pretty much trade with the EU countries just like now, if prices go up that's just that, UK is cheapest for any plastering related products.

I think not much going to change, UK will pretty much trade with the EU countries just like now, if prices go up that's just that, UK is cheapest for any plastering related products.
What are you saying- there will be brexit without exiting anything actually?:D

The economy is well stuffed, interest rates at an uneconomical rate , yet they’re scared to move them up , so much private debt . So much government debt , usually a war distracts the masses at this stage
Didn't do Blair and Brown much good.

Not when the out going labour party under Brown left a note saying that all the money had gone.

What are you saying- there will be brexit without exiting anything actually?:D
I think so, i might just being dumb about it. The only thing comes out of it is most politicians will make themselves look like knobs if that's not already done.
All in all the working men will suffer regardless of what will happen in the long term.