Not plastering related, but could do with some personal advice please.

like foooking facebook on here

fishing for attention.gif

Not plastering related guys but I'm in a s**t place at the minute wife's had 2 miscarriages in 6 months and she's now saying she thinks it best we go our own way, she doesn't know if it's for good or just for now, we already have 3 kids but she's saying she feels broken and her heads all over the place, I've told her I'm here for her and in it together but she's saying only her can help herself, wtf do I do. f**k**g gutted.
I was in a similar situation years ago and at the time I thought my world was closing in on me and one day someone said to me “one day it will be over” and now years later I met the true love of my life got a great life see my kids all the time and I think about what he said all the time and just how right he was and in a way glad I went through it all just to be where I am now. Whatever happens in your situation you’ll get there one day it won’t last forever and you won’t ever look back! Good luck Buddy.

keep your personal problems to yourself mate

dragging family and friends into it won't help
might make you feel better
but certainly won't help

the day I ask I ask advice online is the day I know I've gave up

stand up and take some control
(y)

As zombie said, I personally feel better for talking about it, holding it all in makes it worse, cogs constantly turning day and night.

Update for yous, I didn't text or ring her apart from when it was to do with the kids, she txt me saying the kids where wondering if they were seeing me, I said I'd pick them up and she replied I could go home to see them, she stayed for a bit while I was there. (I think she used the kids as an excuse to see me). txt her after thanking her for letting me see them all, next day she saw me upset, gave me a hug, had a chat about how things need to change if we are to give it another go, going well so far, the tord todger down below doesn't know what's hit it, seen more action I'm the last 4 days then in the last 14 years.

I thank you all for the wise words, it really did help me alot, I've only spoke about it to 2 other people that know me, s**t spreads like wild fire round here. I asked on here for abit of advice and some moral support, and that I got, hopefully when all this covid crap is over things will be even better.

Update for yous, I didn't text or ring her apart from when it was to do with the kids, she txt me saying the kids where wondering if they were seeing me, I said I'd pick them up and she replied I could go home to see them, she stayed for a bit while I was there. (I think she used the kids as an excuse to see me). txt her after thanking her for letting me see them all, next day she saw me upset, gave me a hug, had a chat about how things need to change if we are to give it another go, going well so far, the tord todger down below doesn't know what's hit it, seen more action I'm the last 4 days then in the last 14 years.

I thank you all for the wise words, it really did help me alot, I've only spoke about it to 2 other people that know me, s**t spreads like wild fire round here. I asked on here for abit of advice and some moral support, and that I got, hopefully when all this covid crap is over things will be even better.
Happy for you mate.

Good to hear. One thing though, there may be a few fundamental problems that still need addressing...not to be negative. Have a good talk and cover all ground to make sure you both have got all your s**t out and in the open. Happy f**k**g

Really happy for you love. Long may it continue! I hope your mrs still seeks out her gp though. Belt n braces and all that!

Best of luck to you all!

Well the pump pump squirt action has been put on hold, got hit hard with tonsillitis and mouth ulcers on Monday, had a week off in absolute pain, I'm blaming her for making me run down haha

Well the pump pump squirt action has been put on hold, got hit hard with tonsillitis and mouth ulcers on Monday, had a week off in absolute pain, I'm blaming her for making me run down haha

Get some zinc inside you, man! (y)

Your immune system needs it, and you lose it between the sheets.

Get some zinc inside you, man! (y)

Your immune system needs it, and you lose it between the sheets.

Thanks buddy, started antibiotics in Thursday, havnt kicked in yet, can hardly eat or f**k all, every time I swallow it feels like I'm eating a gob full of sharp sand