No bog brush?

Members online

FreeD

Private Member
I've been coming across this quite alot recently on domestic work...no bog brush in the toilet, not good if you have had a curry the night before.

What's your technique to get rid of the skid marks if they don't flush away? or do you just leave them?

Groove37

That’s a tricky question!!! I’m not a big fan of using other thrones than my own but if needs must and I’m in the skid mark situation I just leave it and blame my lad

Cockney1

I've been coming across this quite alot recently on domestic work...no bog brush in the toilet, not good if you have had a curry the night before.

What's your technique to get rid of the skid marks if they don't flush away? or do you just leave them?
Simple, don’t have a pony in someone else’s bog! You filthy beast!! Unload before you leave home like any self respecting spread would do!

FreeD

Private Member
Had an embarrassing situation recently where I decided my only option was to make a ball of bog roll and wipe the bowl...next thing you know toilet is blocked and I'm flushing every minute...10 minutes later...customer comes to the door...'everything alright in their?' f**k sake no option...hand down the bog :X3:

chuckie

Then go over your skimming with it .
Deciided to skip
Had an embarrassing situation recently where I decided my only option was to make a ball of bog roll and wipe the bowl...next thing you know toilet is blocked and I'm flushing every minute...10 minutes later...customer comes to the door...'everything alright in their?' f**k sake no option...hand down the bog :X3:
First time in 2o years ive decided to skip breakfast....:endesacuerdo:

Marshy

Private Member
If I find my dump has "wiped it's feet" on the way down stand up with a piss on full blast before any wipery takes place (y)(y)

Stevieo

Royal Spin Doctor
You could relive the Roman times by putting a sponge on the end of a stick!

They shared them, you know. Imagine wiping your arse with a bogbrush? A bogbrush that someone else has been using in a public toilet?

Even worse, some fcukign deviant used one to kill himself.

“In a training academy for gladiators who work with wild beasts, a German slave, while preparing for the morning exhibition, withdrew in order to relieve himself – the only thing he was allowed to do in secret and without the presence of a guard. While so engaged, he seized the stick of wood tipped with a sponge, devoted to the vilest uses, and stuffed it down his throat. Thus he blocked up his windpipe and choked the breath from his body… What a brave fellow. He surely deserved to be allowed to choose his fate.”

beader

Private Member
This thread is rubbish without pictures . Here's one i took early'r .:coffe:
4851.jpg

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
They shared them, you know. Imagine wiping your arse with a bogbrush? A bogbrush that someone else has been using in a public toilet?

Even worse, some fcukign deviant used one to kill himself.

“In a training academy for gladiators who work with wild beasts, a German slave, while preparing for the morning exhibition, withdrew in order to relieve himself – the only thing he was allowed to do in secret and without the presence of a guard. While so engaged, he seized the stick of wood tipped with a sponge, devoted to the vilest uses, and stuffed it down his throat. Thus he blocked up his windpipe and choked the breath from his body… What a brave fellow. He surely deserved to be allowed to choose his fate.”
Ugh what an awful life he must’ve been living!

carys

Have a break kettle on boiling water work wonders what a thread lol

Stevieo

Royal Spin Doctor

@JessThePlasterer doesn't leave skid marks. She shits in cement bags (despite my advice to just s**t on a shovel and flip it over the fence - and try to blame the dog.)

@Tinytom probably has some convoluted way of shitting in a condom and a joke about putting it in somebody else's van.

Last time I had this issue, I went and did it in the pub, then got a rifting for coming back after half an hour, smelling of beer.

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
@JessThePlasterer doesn't leave skid marks. She shits in cement bags (despite my advice to just s**t on a shovel and flip it over the fence - and try to blame the dog.)

@Tinytom probably has some convoluted way of shitting in a condom and a joke about putting it in somebody else's van.

Last time I had this issue, I went and did it in the pub, then got a rifting for coming back after half an hour, smelling of beer.
Of course I don’t!! ......... I’m a lady :chica: