New to plastering, looking for work.

Mikeyjay

Hi, i am a 33 year old looking to get into the plastering trade. I have worked as a handyman for the last 10 years and will be taking a plastering course within the near future. I am hard working and will put my hands to anything. Looking for work in essex. I am currently in benfleet essex but i have a full driving licence. Please contact me on 07557968970

Hi, i am a 33 year old looking to get into the plastering trade. I have worked as a handyman for the last 10 years and will be taking a plastering course within the near future. I am hard working and will put my hands to anything. Looking for work in essex. I am currently in benfleet essex but i have a full driving licence. Please contact me on 07557968970
Try @essexandy he probably got something for you! Send him a pm (y)

3048DEDF-B4F3-4D67-8D4C-F1246C674FF8.gif

Don't waste your time & money on any plastering course.

Look into electrical or plumbing work or you will be no better off than you are now.

It will take you at least 10 years to build up your experiance & contacts in plastering by which time your body will be starting to feel nearer 50.

There's no paye work for plasterers but again plenty for electricians & plumbers.

Last edited:
Don't waste your time & money on any plastering course.

Look into electrical or plumbing work or you will be no better off than you are now.

It will take you at least 10 years to build up your experiance & contacts in plastering by which time your body will be starting to feel nearer 50.

There's no paye work for plasterers by again plenty for electricians & plumbers.
I respect everything you say and to my bones I know you know more than me. But sometimes I really feel you should relocate! You’re wasted where you are if rates so bad;! money/geography x

Just stay as a handyman cleaning gutters windows ect There's some that make a good living pottering around with that shite! If you been at it 10 years must have some kinda customer base! If you wanna add another string to your bow try leaf blowing!