New mixing drill?

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ds1990

Been using a mixer that was given to me from my tradesman when I got paid off few months ago, was just a spare he had and now it has packed in so going to buy a new one. What do you guys recommend? Will mainly be used for multi finish and bonding/hardwall. Looking to spend no more than £350!

Get a Refina Megamixer ..... plus its an excuse to use the free tools offer they have on em lol

Quality kit - End of !!

Been using a mixer that was given to me from my tradesman when I got paid off few months ago, was just a spare he had and now it has packed in so going to buy a new one. What do you guys recommend? Will mainly be used for multi finish and bonding/hardwall. Looking to spend no more than £350!
I've got a used one if your interested

Simlar to eh15.1 sb , I could email u a pic

:RpS_lol: My mates sister-in-law signed up to a dating site that turned out to be a meet for s*x site. Anyhow , she got a saucy message from an older man, out of curiosity she clicked away a few times. Turns out it was her Uncle ....who is still happily married to her Aunty .

:RpS_sneaky:

Refina wouldn't price match! Go for the cheaper one at rapidtools or buy from Refina and get £120 worth of tools free.. Decisions decisions!

get one of these ya cant destroy themhttp://www.tooled-up.com/product/bosch-grw-11e-paddle-mixer-drill-1150w-110v/108236/

good drill those, the one handle at the side and the trigger at the top is better for the back than the two hands out at waist level, shame thats about the only one you can get thats like that.

good drill those, the one handle at the side and the trigger at the top is better for the back than the two hands out at waist level, shame thats about the only one you can get thats like that.

Ive got 2 refina mixes, and i find it other way round pal, the two at waist level ( megamixer ) seem easier on the back, there both good tho...

Refina wouldn't price match! Go for the cheaper one at rapidtools or buy from Refina and get £120 worth of tools free.. Decisions decisions!

I had that dilemma, I went direct and took the tools as there was bits I needed .... plus you get them vat free on that offer :RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.