New me starts tomorrow

Members online

No members online now.
1604338324995.png

Treadmill won't get anything off you mate.
I’ve done a lot of running in past mate, completed Glasgow half marathon three times and done the Edinburgh 3/4 marathon that was absolutely horrendous as it was all hills, good bit was running across the forth road bridge. Just need a bit of inspiration to kick on and get back into shape, as I said before with kids and wife working I struggle with time to get out so hoping this motivates me a bit.

I’ve done a lot of running in past mate, completed Glasgow half marathon three times and done the Edinburgh 3/4 marathon that was absolutely horrendous as it was all hills, good bit was running across the forth road bridge. Just need a bit of inspiration to kick on and get back into shape, as I said before with kids and wife working I struggle with time to get out so hoping this motivates me a bit.
I've used the gym to really good effect in the past (need to again but it's f**k**g shut)

What made the difference wasn't the actual gym (any instructor will tell you this) it's the discipline of going - I've always done circuit training- it's the eating better and sleeping better and if you like to drink beer, starting later and going to bed earlier that makes all the difference. The calories you actually burn at the gym or running mean very very little.

Whilst your running think of how were all going to spend our free money at xmas!

I've used the gym to really good effect in the past (need to again but it's f**k**g shut)

What made the difference wasn't the actual gym (any instructor will tell you this) it's the discipline of going - I've always done circuit training- it's the eating better and sleeping better and if you like to drink beer, starting later and going to bed earlier that makes all the difference. The calories you actually burn at the gym or running mean very very little.
You can’t out train a bad diet

Also when you start getting bigger you do get self conscious when out running, hopefully lose a wee half stone then I’ll start making an effort to get out on the streets.

I stopped laughing at overweight people out jogging, once I grew up. Ever since then, I've viewed such individuals with respect, for getting off their arses and making a sincere effort to better themselves, regardless of what shallow-minded onlookers may think/say.

Go for it, Stuart, regardless of whether it's on the treadmill or the pavement. I salute your good intentions (y)

I stopped laughing at overweight people out jogging, once I grew up. Ever since then, I've viewed such individuals with respect, for getting off their arses and making a sincere effort to better themselves, regardless of what shallow-minded onlookers may think/say.

Go for it, Stuart, regardless of whether it's on the treadmill or the pavement. I salute your good intentions (y)
You know it. We all struggled when we first did something.

No shame In that

Here here see stuart get pacing that tarmac with yer sports bra on so we can all pip yer...yer fat f**k!!!!