New me starts tomorrow

Members online

stuart23

Private Member
D8E7779D-32ED-4C37-80B2-C46FE2EA4A39.jpeg

What’s wrong with opening your front door and putting one foot in front of the other? Forget running. A fast walk for an hour is better. But no matter how much exercise you take you still need to cut the s**t oot your diet. How much do you weigh Stu? Be honest

for those of you saying just go for a run outside or use a gym I’ve got kids and the wife tends to be working when I’m not working so this is the best option for now. Wither I stick it or not is another thing but with the weather here at the minute it was an easy decision. When I go to the gym I spend most of my time on one of these anyway so no brainer and hopefully I can get the wife to try it too.

What’s wrong with opening your front door and putting one foot in front of the other? Forget running. A fast walk for an hour is better. But no matter how much exercise you take you still need to cut the s**t oot your diet. How much do you weigh Stu? Be honest
17 and a half stone and my diet/ beer aside is actually quite good. Since I’ve hung the trowel up I’ve gained a couple of stone as Job involves a lot of sitting about and with lockdown and gyms closing just made it worse. I’d be happy at 16 stone, I carry that well as am broad shouldered.