New machine

Members online

If you're spending k's on something knowledge is definitely power
If you're selling something bullshit is power
If you have experience and understanding of both. That is knowledge. Being able to share that knowledge through experience is power….

Otherwise. It is just simply your opinion.

Yeah good luck to them unfortunately most people on here prefer pft machines and usually recommend them
I've nothing against them just know he can't help but bite just a bit of fun that's all
I do like to raise to your bait in fairness.

I also think you would be surprised how many m-tec and EZE machines are actually out there (and owned by forum members)

If you have experience and understanding of both. That is knowledge. Being able to share that knowledge through experience is power….

Otherwise. It is just simply your opinion.
If you're smart you'd listen to people who use something you want not someone trying to sell you it
people who use machines opposed to people trying to sell them would probably be the best one's to listen to in my opinion

Milwaukee Bucks Popcorn GIF by NBA

If you're smart you'd listen to people who use something you want not someone trying to sell you it
people who use machines opposed to people trying to sell them would probably be the best one's to listen to in my opinion
I completely agree, listening to those with experience. But as I said, there are very who have honestly used both - correctly. Quite often an opinion is given without full knowledge.

Our biggest feedback is return customers who add the same machine to their fleet. That speaks volumes.

I completely agree, listening to those with experience. But as I said, there are very who have honestly used both - correctly. Quite often an opinion is given without full knowledge.

Our biggest feedback is return customers who add the same machine to their fleet. That speaks volumes.
Morning buddy

All this dick swinging “ my machines better than yours” I might go direct build and get a predator light
The mixer light didn't even get a look in, against the m200 & ritmo, then it gets spayed green an called the predator :ROFLMAO:

Yeh fair point, it is something I want to get involved in, Im unsure whether one day of training is enough….