New machine

Members online

Dewar008

Hi there

It’s probably been asked a thousand times already but thinking about getting a machine for a while, I am a general builder, and at the minute get a fair bit of rendering work as well as EWI. Recently Been hand balling baumit kzp which is a pain in the elbow!!
And obviously a very good opportunity to buy something that is very tax deductible….
So if it worth the buy for a general builder??

Many thanks

Hi there

It’s probably been asked a thousand times already but thinking about getting a machine for a while, I am a general builder, and at the minute get a fair bit of rendering work as well as EWI. Recently Been hand balling baumit kzp which is a pain in the elbow!!
And obviously a very good opportunity to buy something that is very tax deductible….

Many thanks
No hire a competent renderer who has his own, pay him properly and you’ll both be happy. Thread closed.

Thanks for that…. Why would I pass work onto someone else’s, when I am capable of doing it myself.
I get what your saying, but I prefer to do the job myself….
Maybe I have answered my question.
What’s the best machine

Thanks for that…. Why would I pass work onto someone else’s, when I am capable of doing it myself.
What’s the best machine
Because as you said you’re a general builder not a renderer. Do you fit all your own electrics and gas too?

Because as you said you’re a general builder not a renderer. Do you fit all your own electrics and gas too?
Got to draw the line somewhere mate, anyways I’m all about improving….
You never know might be a possibility to branch out

What’s the best machine
Oh no here we go again
The best machines available are pft machines you'd want a ritmo buddy there's not many on her that use the machines that would disagree
I've a funny feeling you might get someone trying to sell you a machine when they see your post

Oh no here we go again
The best machines available are pft machines you'd want a ritmo buddy there's not many on her that use the machines that would disagree
I've a funny feeling you might get someone trying to sell you a machine when they see your post
Cheers mate
Will have a look, to be fair we are general builders but seem to do a s**t load of rendering, and why not make life easier.
Buy a machine to make life easier of give the money to mr tax man…..

Cheers mate
Will have a look, to be fair we are general builders but seem to do a s**t load of rendering, and why not make life easier.
Simply the best
SKU2541-1-1024x768.jpg

Cheers mate
The ritmo is what you want it's perfect for this type of thing
Pft machines are the best available the backup knowledge and service is outstanding

Hi there

Many thanks
Morning,

I would be happy to discuss with you what machine we recommend, from the ranges we supply. We supply a range from Putzmeister, M-tec, and our brand, EZE. We are also the largest machine dealer in the UK and the official dealership for Putzmeister in the South West and South Wales. Full training is provided with all machine purchases and nationwide next-day delivery on all parts is standard. We also have three members of our team readily available to support you via the phone or at our depot should any issues arise.

From your post, I would imagine it is mainly private and residential projects and not site work.
I would then suggest looking at the M-tec M200 in either 110v or 240v - but we can discuss these options in more detail.

Please feel free to give me a call on 07891 460 532 and I would be happy to help.

Ryan

Oh no here we go again
Tbh they are the only dealer that pay to be on the page , so I think they have that right to get money back , and it helps Danny run the page

Tbh they are the only dealer that pay to be on the page , so I think they have that right to get money back , and it helps Danny run the page
Yeah good luck to them unfortunately most people on here prefer pft machines and usually recommend them
I've nothing against them just know he can't help but bite just a bit of fun that's all