New logo

Vincey

Private Member
Want a little slogan on side of van was thinking something like “ making your dreams a reality “ but any other ideas ?
Thanks

With a shirt and tie on
Carrying a bag of pure finish saying" granted I said unifinish was the best plaster I've ever used. But this time this stuff really is the best stuff I've ever used....... Apart from magnetic plaster. Now that stuff is the best best I've ever used but once I get the Ritmo to spray some other kind of finish I'm pretty confident that stuff will definitely be the best plaster I've ever used ". Hi I'm vince part plasterer part BG Robot :inocente:

Carrying a bag of pure finish saying" granted I said unifinish was the best plaster I've ever used. But this time this stuff really is the best stuff I've ever used....... Apart from magnetic plaster. Now that stuff is the best best I've ever used but once I get the Ritmo to spray some other kind of finish I'm pretty confident that stuff will definitely be the best plaster I've ever used ". Hi I'm vince part plasterer part BG Robot :inocente:
Here to make your dreams a reality lol

I often pass a van on the motorway that has snoopy dogs over the sides but is actually a roofers van with slogans that sort of say ‘keeping your family safe’ etc. Makes me cringe.