New job leads in January 2018

Members online

Vincey

Private Member
In general what's it been like this month for people , has the year kick started yet for new job enquiries and quotes , or is it the normal slow month of the year ?

A different business, but firming up quite a few from last year. That seems the norm for January, certainly over the last 5 years anyway.

The longer jobs (2-3 months) are good in a lot of ways, but I wouldn't mind some small jobs. Never happy!

What are you like at the mo vincey? And don't say mostly tanned and relaxed!
new enquiries this year not from last year has been ok , have a few to go see today and tomorrow from enquiring while i been away , normally january is totally s**t for me so i kind of not bothered about going to work till febuary, a few years ago i had sod all work till mid febuary but my gut feeling is this year is kinda ok atm , with all the brexit shite been intrigued to see how stuff goes , my house is still for sale which I'm hoping to sell this year , very odd I've had a call for a viewing next week so hopefully a good sign for year to come

finishing a big one off from last year that went over by a couple of weeks. and finishing the internals of a hospital job off this month that been going on since September got the external to start on that one towards end if Feb.

Friend of mines mum bought a house that been sprung on me for skimming and damp work hopfully get that done inbetween jobs this month

then got a 4 story hallway stairs and landing to start 29th of this month.

phones quiet to be fair but it's only me and luckily I got enough to go on with

Started back on the 3rd...full 3 bed house reskim and a wee bit of builder work taking down a cupboard wall lintel etc to allow for an en suite (y)..couple of outside jobs from before Xmas weather permitting, and booked out till end of Feb noo and the phone still ringing...
Good start to the year:)
Compared to a couple of years ago..January was dead.

just halfway through a barn conversion skimming and alittle one after to do then off to south of France 15 mins from (st tropez) in March to do a micro job for 3 weeks.Then a few micros on when get home so all good at the minute.Had afew enquires but gig enough for now.

just halfway through a barn conversion skimming and alittle one after to do then off to south of France 15 mins from (st tropez) in March to do a micro job for 3 weeks.Then a few micros on when get home so all good at the minute.Had afew enquires but gig enough for now.
If you need a Labrador for the at Tropez job I'm your man

f**k that zolco I’m first in line for the Labrador in Tropez f**k**g grim up this way :(
Nah gibbo I’m up the arse end of the country now world away from London and nice and peaceful;)