New but old spread traditional thru n thru

Members online

I'm new to this operation looks like Danny is a smooth operator likening the banter I've read plus some of the good ideas people have and also some of the crap I've read is amazing good on ya dan from sorting the rig from the raf

I say start early don't stop leave early PUB plasterers progative on price of course first tub of hardwall on by 8 5 tubs later 50/80 sqrs setting laying on skimming by 1 first wall of corse gone by 3 maybe half past if doing overtime £10 a sqr bobs your uncle Danny's your aunt 1664 in hand cool calm collective

I say start early don't stop leave early PUB plasterers progative on price of course first tub of hardwall on by 8 5 tubs later 50/80 sqrs setting laying on skimming by 1 first wall of corse gone by 3 maybe half past if doing overtime £10 a sqr bobs your uncle Danny's your aunt 1664 in hand cool calm collective

I think you will settle in here :D

Nice to hear from another newcomer. Am I allowed to say "welcome" ? (New myself). Like your work plan. All the best, Dropsalot.

welcome to the forum,,, upto 80sm aday,,,,, £10 a sm = £800 a day.......£4000 a week ,, how many in your gang,,,,

welcome to the forum,,, upto 80sm aday,,,,, £10 a sm = £800 a day.......£4000 a week ,, how many in your gang,,,,
2+1 nice school job with nice big classrooms no ceiling all suspended good earner but you don't get em every week if only believe me I've skimmed for linden homes on a price per unit n when we measured it worked out 2.75 a sqr so not all honey my friend as you probably know ?

2+1 nice school job with nice big classrooms no ceiling all suspended good earner but you don't get em every week if only believe me I've skimmed for linden homes on a price per unit n when we measured it worked out 2.75 a sqr so not all honey my friend as you probably know ?
if only more jobs were like that,,, like you say few and far between

Welcome , great to see new posts off new members :bananahappy:

Do you have coffee with 2 sugars before start at 8am .? :coffe: