Never seen a patch done like this before

Members online

To me lodan a patch is a patch.it wud be same as putting a wall on or a little bathroom..same amount of time..how much wud u charge for skimming a say 3m2 bathroom ceiling? Id charge £150 same as a hole in the ceiling as it wud take me the same time to do

Lol I wudnt care If I dint get it tho tbh..Leeds is the new London..wat wud u charge?
Dont get me wrong mate, not saying you wouldnt quote it im sure you would but I know you dont do that sort of stuff so probably never do....a single hole like plastemans photo id probably chare about £70 and do it on the way home, also would only bother if it was on my doorstep....as for leeds being the new london we'll see:birra:

You've got to remember lodan if someones calling your for a tiny patch its because they don't have the skills/tools/knowledge how to do it themselves. If you tell them you want £100+ to spend an hour or two of your time putting it right its their choice to accept the price. Its not exactly life changing money so alot of people would rightly rather pay someone that knows what they're doing to sort it.
Im not geing a funny c**t mate I just no people and I know where I live....they'd sneer at you if you quoted £150 for a patch and I mean most people...a lot are pissed you want £150 for a full day

Dont get me wrong mate, not saying you wouldnt quote it im sure you would but I know you dont do that sort of stuff so probably never do....a single hole like plastemans photo id probably chare about £70 and do it on the way home, also would only bother if it was on my doorstep....as for leeds being the new london we'll see:birra:
Lodan ive done countless jobs like that u forget ive been doing it 17 years..im doing domestic job Mon,Tues..i did a domestic law Friday patched up a window that had been taken out so re did reveals and guess wat I charged? Yep u guessed it £150 my friend :)

Im not geing a funny c**t mate I just no people and I know where I live....they'd sneer at you if you quoted £150 for a patch and I mean most people...a lot are pissed you want £150 for a full day

Why the f**k do people know what you want a day lol have private customers asked you what your charging them and you've said it?

U been on ribenas again :)
Always on the ribenas mate but just being realistic, I know your willy waving but ive never met a person where I live who would pay £150 to patch a small hole, like I said they would laugh you out the door and leeds area is poorer than where I live

Why the f**k do people know what you want a day lol have private customers asked you what your charging them and you've said it?
Never tell a customer what I want but when you quote £350 for a 2 day job you see them screwing their face up

@Lodan. As you get more word of mouth recommendations you'll get less of the shocked looks when you give a price because the customers will have given some idea of what they paid for your work. That's the downside of mybuilder type jobsites. Once your rep is up on the word of mouth circuit, you start uping your prices.

@Lodan. As you get more word of mouth recommendations you'll get less of the shocked looks when you give a price because the customers will have given some idea of what they paid for your work. That's the downside of mybuilder type jobsites. Once your rep is up on the word of mouth circuit, you start uping your prices.
Any reputation you like where I live your still never getting 150 for a patch and your name would end up mud for trying...i might not have been in the trade for years but I know the people I live with

Any reputation you like where I live your still never getting 150 for a patch and your name would end up mud for trying...i might not have been in the trade for years but I know the people I live with
Mate you should come to Northern Ireland for the prices here. To resKim an average room you'll be lucky to get much more than 200,250 at a push lol a l
Patch up be lucky to get 50 ffs. Just won't pay it here.

Don't work for the people you live then. Work for the people in the big houses with the mercs and jags.

Just a little patch job i done yesterday.....
£200 hits alone with a dirty hangover.

Attachments

• 20161028_153514.jpg
    20161028_153514.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 279
  • 20161028_153535.jpg
    20161028_153535.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 210
Don't work for the people you live then. Work for the people in the big houses with the mercs and jags.
Fair point buddy not many big houses round here, old mining towns, anyway was only having a bit of fun, I might try it for laugh but I bet they look at me like I just pissed on their kid.

Fair point buddy not many big houses round here, old mining towns, anyway was only having a bit of fun, I might try it for laugh but I bet they look at me like I just pissed on their kid.
Y do u think ur area is better Than mine then? Loads of big houses round our way literally 10 min drive from me..@owls will back me up on this..scarcroft,adel,thorner,Scholes roundhay I live 5-10mins from all these places and there milionaire towns..gabby Logan lives a 2min drive from mine

Wasnt saying my area is better than yours mate thats not the way I meant it, when national stats and stuff comes out on things like disposal income and house prices etc the further your going up the lower they become....all I meant was less disposal income etc the more squeeze on prices (everywhere has bad and nice areas so you must live in the nice area), I never been to Leeds probably a lovely place.....apart from the football team and fans:)

I'm also a bit star struck that you live so close to gabby logan....not sure who she is though....is she the one who comments on the athletics?

Wasnt saying my area is better than yours mate thats not the way I meant it, when national stats and stuff comes out on things like disposal income and house prices etc the further your going up the lower they become....all I meant was less disposal income etc the more squeeze on prices (everywhere has bad and nice areas so you must live in the nice area), I never been to Leeds probably a lovely place.....apart from the football team and fans:)

I'm also a bit star struck that you live so close to gabby logan....not sure who she is though....is she the one who comments on the athletics?
Ye pal and match of the day sometimes..i could Jog to her house In 15mins its that close..stats are all well and good but there's millionaire towns in every corner where I live and you wouldnt get laughed out of the door here..you would believe some prices we get for the work we do..it helps wen 90% of time we don't need the work so we price high and get majority..doing a domestic Mon,Tues nxt week and got a gud price for that..got to be a gud price to get me to do a domestic

If you don't ask you don't get. I love seeing people's face drop when I gave a price. I don't care what they think. I have a small patching job to do beside my house 150 for it. When I give the price he said how long will it take u to do it. All I said is are you in a hurry. He said no I said no problem let me know if you want me to do it. He phoned me that evening to say he wanted me to do it. I was supposed to do it last week lol

If you don't ask you don't get. I love seeing people's face drop when I gave a price. I don't care what they think. I have a small patching job to do beside my house 150 for it. When I give the price he said how long will it take u to do it. All I said is are you in a hurry. He said no I said no problem let me know if you want me to do it. He phoned me that evening to say he wanted me to do it. I was supposed to do it last week lol
I luv it wen I get on a job and there say how long will it take as I need to be going out shortly..sound job luv Il be done in a jiffy