Never cease to amaze me!

Members online

josel

So there I was turned up bright and breezy on Saturday ready to plaster a chimney breast and 4 walls in a living room.
Lady opened the door asking If I could take my boots off? Why? I asked. "I've just had my carepts shampooed throught the house" Bearing in mind I had to knock off loose plaster as well.
So finished the job and went home.
So today I get a phone call from her asking why when she painting the paint is cracking on the walls?
Really?

So there I was turned up bright and breezy on Saturday ready to plaster a chimney breast and 4 walls in a living room.
Lady opened the door asking If I could take my boots off? Why? I asked. "I've just had my carepts shampooed throught the house" Bearing in mind I had to knock off loose plaster as well.
So today I get a phone call from her asking why when she painting the paint is cracking on the walls?
Really?
I would've went home as soon as the removal off the boots was mentioned ha ha you get some wacky customers at times

Really?

You could not make it up!!!

Hate people like that

Tell her it's a chemical reaction from the shampoo in her carpets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you all think the same, was going to tell her to do one but the cash told me im having a good night out in Liverpool :bananahappy: