NeLa Trowels - New Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
plaziflex, rhino whens that about seems to have been ages?? the new nela s*p*r*lex is the b*ll***s by the way whoever was asking couple of posts ago i have the refina (about 2 mabey 3 years old now) and just recieved a nela on friday used it today for first time but my opinion from that one day is it will be getting used alot more than the refina, the only thing the refina will be better for is laying in with as the blade is wider but the nela wasnt designed to lay in with hence the mediflex i guess

plaziflex, rhino whens that about seems to have been ages?? the new nela s*p*r*lex is the b*ll***s by the way whoever was asking couple of posts ago i have the refina (about 2 mabey 3 years old now) and just recieved a nela on friday used it today for first time but my opinion from that one day is it will be getting used alot more than the refina, the only thing the refina will be better for is laying in with as the blade is wider but the nela wasnt designed to lay in with hence the mediflex i guess

PlasticFLEX is on route. SF is in such high demand we moved everything else in the cue back

:burlas:not botherd about the s*p*r*lex's now ive got my one, honest opinion here rhino and its just a question but will nela get to the stage where they have stock.......well in stock, there seems to be an awful lot of they're stuff out of stock quite alot of the time
that is only a question ry not having a dig or anything

oh oh oh another question ryan just quickly as much as i liked the new supa today i am abit skeptical about the .....well its tape isnt it really how long is that ment to last relisticaly will it last as long as my refina which although the heel and toe have come appart its held its shape and it definatly still useable, if this magic tape doesnt stand the test of time is the trowel likley to come away easily?

:burlas:not botherd about the s*p*r*lex's now ive got my one, honest opinion here rhino and its just a question but will nela get to the stage where they have stock.......well in stock, there seems to be an awful lot of they're stuff out of stock quite alot of the time
that is only a question ry not having a dig or anything

I'm totally in your corner mate!

Surely if your selling all your products so fast your earning money pretty fast so why no make products fast and get more out there?

Will wait for the 18" Ryan but been on website and you CNT order can you until its in stock? CNT you just get s**t loads as surely there will sell ur only place I know who do nela..or you only allowed so many at a time that's y dint get last nela as u never had any in stock of the 18"

nelas skint mate the rhinos got all the money bowling about in his flash motors living the champagne lifestyle every now and then he throws a tenner nelas way and they make 4 more trowels and send them over:frenetico::risas:

nelas skint mate the rhinos got all the money bowling about in his flash motors living the champagne lifestyle every now and then he throws a tenner nelas way and they make 4 more trowels and send them over:frenetico::risas:
I can imagine as every time I looked to get a nela s*p*r*lex 1 was out of stock! Only tried for a year hope its not same with s*p*r*lex 2

Do you have to have an inside man to get a nela? Every single time I've looked on one stop (out of stock)

haha a year blaady hell see what i did was i asked specifically the day that the 2s were coming in then just kept an eye on the site all day and orderd as soon as i could

haha a year blaady hell see what i did was i asked specifically the day that the 2s were coming in then just kept an eye on the site all day and orderd as soon as i could
Literally never had 18" stock..not fcking about getting a 14" or owt

Hi Guys,

Will try and answer all the questions:

Stock: The issue isn't me stocking them or not ordering enough. It's simply the demand, NeLa currently can't manufacture them quick enough. They move into the new factory in January and have already invested into the new machinery etc. I'm very confident this will solve all issues with regards to supply. NeLa also sell to Aus and other parts of Europe, I also set them up in the U.S. so the demand is very high.

Ordering: We have a company policy of not taking payment for items not in stock unless it's a Pre-Order or we have made a mistake.

When will they be here: 14" and 16" NeLa s*p*r*lex II will be here this week. More of the other products will arrive within the next 2 weeks

Jace, your question about quality: I don't understand it all to be honest so you may have to explain again. The new NeLa s*p*r*lex II has a new bonding which I have 100% faith in, we have taken one extra protective measure with the new black sealant to go over the top of the bonding and bracket. I am very confident it will last the length of time. I have heard various reports of other manufacturers starting to have the same issue on Facebook (I can't replace these though)!

I apologise about the long wait for you all.

If T.PF members want to order I can offer free delivery to you guys - this will only be for NeLa products though. If you want to add PUTZ tools that will also be fine

Just please call and say you a member and Ryan said FOC delivery

that was my question anwwerd for me ry you have a new bonding PLUS the black tape i diddnt know if the tape was the new bonding and was asking if the trowel was likley to fall appart it the tape gave up cos lets be honest here how long does tape last anyway. hopefully ages cos i love the trowel

If T.PF members want to order I can offer free delivery to you guys - this will only be for NeLa products though. If you want to add PUTZ tools that will also be fine

Is that just for the UK?

ryan im only f**k**g around with ya im not botherd if you havent got the stock you havnt got it, theres not alot you can do about it ill just order when you have got things(y)

Looks like I'm dipping into my kids inheritance again for more bhoys toys!! They will have fcuk all left the ratge I'm spending it now :(

Is that for mainland UK or is that little north part of my country yas stole all them years ago included as well?

Mainland mate. But always a deal to be had:birras:

I'll be buying new speedskim, one or 2 of them superflexs, an eze spat and maybe a spatula and mixer. I'm just trying to convince myself to spend that amount on a new mixer :( if I don't buy the mixer, hopefully ya can sort something with the postage for the other amounts. Another thing, I gave my 1200 new speedskim away to another plasterer just last week seeing as he loved it so much, now his Papa wants one and I'm sure when others see it they'll want it. When they do, I'll point them your way ;)

Is the black tape the only difference on the s*p*r*lex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.