NeLa Trowels - New Products

Status
Not open for further replies.
The nela was too thin the tang too long and not very good plus too narrow

The two of us have been over this a million times
[emoji23][emoji23]
I wouldn't have a Refina given.

But was just correcting kgreigh originally who said the Refina is more flexible, it's not!!

Edit: just seen post above and guess your correct!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got to be honest I'm apprehensive about buying a Nela trowel because they become obsolete in a few weeks and a newer better one is released :mad:

Its a opinion which has divided many spreads. Some say the NeLa is too thin and narrow some say a competitors is too thick and wide.

We are pleased to now offer both to suit everyones requirements and styles :numberone:

[emoji23][emoji23]

But was just correcting kgreigh originally who said the Refina is more flexible, it's not!!

Don't be daft mate I wasn't having a go at you. I know what works for me and what doesn't (y)

I'm still using the new Premium (november2014) great trowel after the original in my opinion was awful but I use a refina s*p*r*lex and have done for along time I'm on my 2nd now as first got damaged. I wasn't either "officially " asked by Nela what I think I gave my opinion to Ryan and that's it.

[emoji23][emoji23]

Actually I said others said it was more flexible:burlas:

Without going into too much detail etc not just me but others pointed out the tang design was wrong on what was proposed and they (Nela) listened and recified it before its launch.
Good that they listen,i think it will make for a better trowel offering the 0.4 blade,just enough flex but rigid enough to flatten.

I'm still using the new Premium (november2014) great trowel after the original in my opinion was awful but I use a refina s*p*r*lex and have done for along time I'm on my 2nd now as first got damaged. I wasn't either "officially " asked by Nela what I think I gave my opinion to Ryan and that's it.
I hope these refina superflexy thingy's are as good as you say marshy as I've just had one turn up today after reading your reviews over the past year or so:bailando:

NELA Germany have redesigned and made even more improvements to their range of trowels.

After the huge success with the original NeLa s*p*r*lex Trowel we are pleased to announce we are now introducing the NeLa s*p*r*lex II and the NeLa MediFLEX Trowel

What are the differences?

The NeLa s*p*r*lex II, still with the 0.3mm Super FLEX-ible blade has an improved bond technology with a specially designed sealant for the bracket and blade. The corners and blade have been redesigned ensuring that the trowel is better to use directly from the box.

The NeLa MediFLEX has a 0.4mm Medium FLEX blade with an overall width of 4.75".
The design of this trowel has been based on requests from customers who are looking for a less FLEX-ible trowel to use at various stages of working with the Plaster.

The NeLa s*p*r*lex II and NeLa MediFLEX will be available to order from all distributors within the next few weeks

‪#‎NeLaEvolution‬ ‪#‎NeLaTrowels‬ ‪#‎BeTheBestUseTheBest‬
View attachment 8077 View attachment 8078 View attachment 8079
Got my fingers burnt once , the supa flex I had de bonded

Im still stuck on the over mixing of skim with a whisk thing where the bag states that over mixing can affect the setting time, im gonna mix for 15 mins one day and see what happens! :estudioso::loco:

Take my labourer mate. Does it as standard ...... gear goes on like a fuc£!ng aero bar.

Ive just bought a couple of nela premium trowel, alway been a tyzack man can't get on with mt because of the handles but owned a fair few, but got to say these nela premium trowels are the best I've used in 20 odd years straight from the box for laying on and first trowel fantastic trowel, top quality made Just a lovely trowel and I'm not blowing smoke up Ryan's arse for any freebies just the true

I've been using my nela well over six months and it's still not good enough to finish with I still finish with the Refina. I've done a good few rendering jobs and it's still not sharp enough :(

Ive just bought a couple of nela premium trowel, alway been a tyzack man can't get on with mt because of the handles but owned a fair few, but got to say these nela premium trowels are the best I've used in 20 odd years straight from the box for laying on and first trowel fantastic trowel, top quality made Just a lovely trowel and I'm not blowing smoke up Ryan's arse for any freebies just the true
Your right mate they are very good just wish a to wider regard awkward reveals plus a bit wider spreads better i think? Then again what would i know :frenetico:

Then whats your take @Wezly im pissed off as the first dissagree i have recieved !?? At least question before having a go??

Your right mate they are very good just wish a to wider regard awkward reveals plus a bit wider spreads better i think? Then again what would i know :frenetico:
For me there perfect width mate because tyzack are same and that's what I'm use to, but can understand if your a mt guy then a wider blade would suite you mate

So whos been commissioned to make a new instructional youtube mark2 flexi trowel video.
Hopefully not that tit spongebob or rambomegalols.
Maybe fritzlefingers7 Could do one that would be genius/lunacy.
Or dougie and tam might be interested in the gig.

Last edited:
Haha, sorry mate didn't realise I'd done that.
Refina s*p*r*lex for me seeing as your asking.
I agree with the refina s*p*r*lex my post was about the premium trowel which is totally different its for roughing on etc

So whos been commissioned to make a new instructional youtube mark2 flexi trowel video.
Hopefully not that tit spongebob or rambomegalols.
Maybe fritzlefingers7 Could do one that would be genius/lunacy.
Or dougie and tam might be interested in the gig.
Lol

Turns out the nelas are the best after all unless this was before he couldn't be bought or maybe its reverse psychology.

Screenshot_2015-11-15-13-45-34-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.