NeLa Trowels - New Products

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasterers1StopShop

NELA Germany have redesigned and made even more improvements to their range of trowels.

After the huge success with the original NeLa s*p*r*lex Trowel we are pleased to announce we are now introducing the NeLa s*p*r*lex II and the NeLa MediFLEX Trowel

What are the differences?

The NeLa s*p*r*lex II, still with the 0.3mm Super FLEX-ible blade has an improved bond technology with a specially designed sealant for the bracket and blade. The corners and blade have been redesigned ensuring that the trowel is better to use directly from the box.

The NeLa MediFLEX has a 0.4mm Medium FLEX blade with an overall width of 4.75".
The design of this trowel has been based on requests from customers who are looking for a less FLEX-ible trowel to use at various stages of working with the Plaster.

The NeLa s*p*r*lex II and NeLa MediFLEX will be available to order from all distributors within the next few weeks

‪#‎NeLaEvolution‬ ‪#‎NeLaTrowels‬ ‪#‎BeTheBestUseTheBest‬
NeLa s*p*r*lex II.jpg
NeLa MediFLEX.jpg
12027505_1504464729868199_6556480776488252295_n.jpg

Could we lay down second coat with mediflex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could we lay down second coat with mediflex?

It will be more suited to this over the NeLa s*p*r*lex. We are confident that its possible to do so, lots of our current customers who tested this have said they are doing this with great results

your going to cost me fortune all these new trowels
when will the plastic flex arrive i ordered 5 of them 4 weeks ago
and are these new superflexs going to be pre order like the plastic cheers

It will be more suited to this over the NeLa s*p*r*lex. We are confident that its possible to do so, lots of our current customers who tested this have said they are doing this with great results

So it won't void any warranty or the like......

N
NELA Germany have redesigned and made even more improvements to their range of trowels.

After the huge success with the original NeLa s*p*r*lex Trowel we are pleased to announce we are now introducing the NeLa s*p*r*lex II and the NeLa MediFLEX Trowel

What are the differences?

The NeLa s*p*r*lex II, still with the 0.3mm Super FLEX-ible blade has an improved bond technology with a specially designed sealant for the bracket and blade. The corners and blade have been redesigned ensuring that the trowel is better to use directly from the box.

The NeLa MediFLEX has a 0.4mm Medium FLEX blade with an overall width of 4.75".
The design of this trowel has been based on requests from customers who are looking for a less FLEX-ible trowel to use at various stages of working with the Plaster.

The NeLa s*p*r*lex II and NeLa MediFLEX will be available to order from all distributors within the next few weeks

‪#‎NeLaEvolution‬ ‪#‎NeLaTrowels‬ ‪#‎BeTheBestUseTheBest‬
View attachment 8077 View attachment 8078 View attachment 8079
Never mind your trowels. Have you made my rule yet?

your going to cost me fortune all these new trowels
when will the plastic flex arrive i ordered 5 of them 4 weeks ago
and are these new superflexs going to be pre order like the plastic cheers

Hi Mate,

I haven't decided just yet to be honest. The NeLa PlasticFLEX will be with you Friday

I think the design is wrong regard not being able to use the heel and toe of the trowel ?? Unlike the other manufacturer who I believe are going to copy so I'd rather stock up on their old design before its too late

I think the design is wrong regard not being able to use the heel and toe of the trowel ?? Unlike the other manufacturer who I believe are going to copy so I'd rather stock up on their old design before its too late

The image for the MediFLEX is wrong, the bracket is slightly shorter than shown in the image - similar to the new style NeLa s*p*r*lex II

Ive no room left on my van trowel wrack so one of them will have to go......
If i order now i can get it for my birthday in may! :)

Here we go, queue thread after thread asking when is best to use the medibloodyflex, before or after my mk2 s*p*r*lex. Will my mk1 s*p*r*lex stop working when the mk2 arrives????

Here is the updated specification and images on the NeLa MediFLEX - Big thanks to @Marshy and several others who has helped us with the development of this product

View attachment 8156
No probs Ryan. It's quite refreshing to know that the people at Nela actually listen and take on board what us guys using their products have to say wether it be positive or negative? I'm looking forward to trying one :sisi:

@Marshy I like your style you found out refina are discontinuing the mk1 so you convinced nela to make one the same.pmsl:ROFLMAO:
Tbh I didn't know the refina had a thicker blade as everyone said they were more flexible,if I had known this I would have bought a refina a long time ago so will deffo give the nela boys and p1ss an edge having a thicker blade in their range.

@Marshy I like your style you found out refina are discontinuing the mk1 so you convinced nela to make one the same.pmsl:ROFLMAO:
Tbh I didn't know the refina had a thicker blade as everyone said they were more flexible,if I had known this I would have bought a refina a long time ago so will deffo give the nela boys and p1ss an edge having a thicker blade in their range.
Without going into too much detail etc not just me but others pointed out the tang design was wrong on what was proposed and they (Nela) listened and recified it before its launch.

Refina more flexible? Don't know who thinks that but in comparison to the Nela it was like an RSJ!!

The refina s*p*r*lex is the benchmark as far as I'm concerned. The new Nela is almost as wide (massive improvement in my book) plus the tang is not as long so the heel and toe can be used. Looks a great trowel and can't wait to review it

The refina s*p*r*lex is the benchmark as far as I'm concerned. The new Nela is almost as wide (massive improvement in my book) plus the tang is not as long so the heel and toe can be used. Looks a great trowel and can't wait to review it
How much is it costing you marshy? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.