Nela trowel bent

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Worthy84

My mate ordered a nela trowel a few week back that arrived bent on one corner of the heel. So naturally I took had a good laugh at his expense. Anyway I decided I wanted one so orderd on on Thursday and you guessed it, its just come and its ******* bent in exact same place.

Let Ryan from @plasteters1stopshop know, they have excellent customer service

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah speak to your supplier , if you have problems maybe ryan at one stop shop could help you out .... In return buy from him next time and get a bang on service

I dunno. Its not as if one stop are responsible. Or nela. Surely up to the suppliers to replace.

Just posted it back now. Seller promised a replacement so cant fault him really. Was just ironic how it was bent in exact same place as my mates.

Mine is coming unstuck. Anyone else had this with nela or any other s/f trowel? Getting worse as water/ plaster gets in. Only used for last trowel.

Hi Mate,

Unfortunately we had a bad batch slip through the net. This wont happen again with the new batch.

If you bought it from us please call me on 01242 236699 and I will arrange for collection and a replacement to be sent back FOC. If you purchased it through one of our dealers please return it to them directly.

Hi Mate,

Unfortunately we had a bad batch slip through the net. This wont happen again with the new batch.

If you bought it from us please call me on 01242 236699 and I will arrange for collection and a replacement to be sent back FOC. If you purchased it through one of our dealers please return it to them directly.

my mate got a 14" one from Romford tools and it delaminated, was thinking of getting one to try but you don't show them on your website, are the 14" ones the dodgy batch ?

No mate, we were just out of stock. They should be on there now

Cheers, if I was getting a bigger order, I would order online from yourselves but because of delivery charge it's cheaper to buy it from the shop. They said they would have replaced my mates if he brought it back but he laid it to rest in the skip :RpS_scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.