Nela premium trowels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the Nela premium trowel 14" the other day from the one stop shop ,Ryan sorted me out ,its a great trowel I've always loved my MT trowel but this Nela is on par if not better definitely worth the purchase

Not that anyone cares but....

Lay on with 16" steel mt. (Lovely solid trowel)

Flatten with blue blade speed skim 1200 (lovely flattens fast as f**k)

2 swipes with 18" refina/nela supaflex. (Lovely Easy and finishes nice)

Lovely tools.
im in love.
(Never tried the nela premium is it lovely ??)

Ain't tried the premium nela trowel but the s*p*r*lex is a good bit of kit
My elbow and wrist is usually dead by end of a shift but the sf takes the pressure off my aching bones lol
Had to adjust my timings abit to get used to it but it's a quality product.
Have a issue with the 16" sd depending but a quick message toady has got the wheels in motion for a replacement [emoji106]

Ain't tried the premium nela trowel but the s*p*r*lex is a good bit of kit
My elbow and wrist is usually dead by end of a shift but the sf takes the pressure off my aching bones lol
Had to adjust my timings abit to get used to it but it's a quality product.
Have a issue with the 16" sd depending but a quick message toady has got the wheels in motion for a replacement [emoji106]

@Plasterers1StopShop is always good for customer service :)

@Marshy
What trowel are you replacing? And do you mean the new premiums are brilliant compared to the older ones or just brilliant in general?

@Marshy
What trowel are you replacing? And do you mean the new premiums are brilliant compared to the older ones or just brilliant in general?
Im getting another 16" nela premium (they only sell the new ones now) brilliant trowel you can skim with it straight out of the box but a final polish with a superted or similar recommended to begin with. Its great for floating and the rubber handle miles better than the cork nonsence. Just a really nice trowel to use but mine was borrowed in France by forum lurcher Dave and ive not got it back as he was bessotted by it and he managed much better using MP finish with it and then at the end of the job it was let him keep it or walk home from France lol

for the record the old premium trowel was awful, the new one is almost on par with Marshalltowns Extralite

I've got a 14" and 16" premium, last April when they came out. Like them a lot. Now, if Ryan and everyone are saying that the new ones are improved. Makes me want to try them out. Never tried the rubber handle on them though?

I cant stand the cork. The rubber one is great and you get both anyway. The new ones came out Nov 2014 and i always had a beef with the whole Nela lark but had to hold my hand up with the new premium. Im back on my old MT till i get a new premium. Dont get me wrong i love my MTs the most as they have done well over 10 year each and still going strong and if Nela can last as long ?? Then that is a serious contender in my book. Bit gutted as my premium was breaking in nicely too :endesacuerdo:

I cant stand the cork. The rubber one is great and you get both anyway. The new ones came out Nov 2014 and i always had a beef with the whole Nela lark but had to hold my hand up with the new premium. Im back on my old MT till i get a new premium. Dont get me wrong i love my MTs the most as they have done well over 10 year each and still going strong and if Nela can last as long ?? Then that is a serious contender in my book. Bit gutted as my premium was breaking in nicely too :endesacuerdo:
@Plasterers1StopShop send the free one ,@cassie how is the new secret trowel doing

cassie has plenty of new stuff to try out, even had some gear delivered today.. very nice aswell, cant post a review tho..lol.. will post one on proud plasterers facebook when its all been tested, but there is some very nice gear..

cassie has plenty of new stuff to try out, even had some gear delivered today.. very nice aswell, cant post a review tho..lol.. will post one on proud plasterers facebook when its all been tested, but there is some very nice gear..

Is the new stuff for Tiling, Scaffolding, Under Floor Heating, Micro Cement, Plastering, Venetian Plastering or something else you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.