Nela premium trowels

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe I could walk down a '' red carpet '' you got any ...lol..

No mate, wasn't in the flooring game. You clearly have been given the wrong information again. I'm sure you could get hold of some though couldn't you? Offer to do a video on how to lay it and how good it is and you'll be onto a winner. Make sure you wear those Storm Trooper Pants as well :lol:

lol.. course... you know what, was going to do a bit of a post.. but, your werent a bad lad, quite like you actually, so i will leave it at that.. shame really, as i helped you out all i could... thanks mate..

lol.. course... you know what, was going to do a bit of a post.. but, your werent a bad lad, quite like you actually, so i will leave it at that.. shame really, as i helped you out all i could... thanks mate..

I know you did mate, always been grateful and always said you have helped us and NELA out a lot. :birra:

for the record the old premium trowel was awful, the new one is almost on par with Marshalltowns Extralite

I've got the old one and have found it nice. Pains me, but I'm gonna have to pay out again and get another one. Mental collection I'm building up. @Marshy how did you find it bad mate? And how is the newer version nicer?

I
I've got the old one and have found it nice. Pains me, but I'm gonna have to pay out again and get another one. Mental collection I'm building up. @Marshy how did you find it bad mate? And how is the newer version nicer?
Found the origional premium like you was spreading using a steel door, too thick a gauge of stainless and no feel at all. The new one however is bloody brilliant just wish it was a touch wider thats all

I emailed them but they want me to send some money to Nigeria first or something....

I have not seen the new premiums...
10931283_750579358370724_6263712320754392194_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.