Nela premium trowels

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recieved 2 bespoke nela premium trowels today from @Plasterers1StopShop .
10x4 and 9x3 will be great on smaller jobs. Included a free bottle opener as well!
Customer see them and even commented on the quality.
Had to wait a while for them but very pleased, a great purchase.

I nela,s defense, I have had various nela trowels and found the quality to be very good, had zero problems with mine, and I find it very hard to believe all these problems...

There have been a few issues and we wont hide away from it.

But we have also had people send trowels back after they have dropped them and then damaged the trowel further to get a replacement. We know if this has happened. Its pretty obvious ;-)

Those who have had the issue though, we apologise and will always sort it out for you

Hi I know this is off the subject to nela but has anyone used or tried the marshalltown dura flex trowel seems like there trying to compete now

Hi I know this is off the subject to nela but has anyone used or tried the marshalltown dura flex trowel seems like there trying to compete now
I apply with one of the duraflex trowels as for Marshalltown its flexible but not in same context as the s*p*r*lex range of trowels, its a nice trowel but don't get one thinking its a s*p*r*lex

I nela,s defense, I have had various nela trowels and found the quality to be very good, had zero problems with mine, and I find it very hard to believe all these problems...
I have 7 of these 3 premium and 4 s*p*r*lex trowels and also had no problems. Cant fault the quality to be honest.

fuk me Dave... sure you got enough there mate..lol... they are made in germany, and I cant believe they would turn out anything but quality gear, remember though, it takes time to iron out niggles with a new trowel, but I as you, have had no issues...

Just come home to find my Nela super flex has been delivered :)
First impressions are... It looks so nice and feels great in my hand, can't wait to use it :)
One thing though I ordered it from gypsum but on the trowel itself it says plasterers 1 stop shop, what's that all about?

First impressions are... It looks so nice and feels great in my hand, can't wait to use it :)
One thing though I ordered it from gypsum but on the trowel itself it says plasterers 1 stop shop, what's that all about?
Gypsum tools must be plasterers one stop shops bitch:ROFLMAO:

P1SS are the only people able to import them so makes sense to sell them on wholesale and gives bigger sales further down the line all with their logo on. 7 distributors instead of 1. Better marketing.

Surely its cheaper to pay the (in my opinion) steep delivery charge and save urself the drive lol

Plus all the instructions will be in german!? What if u can't switch it on...

All the NELA Trowels in the UK will now have our Logo on as we are the sole importer. We have also set NELA up in the USA :)

You'll struggle to buy them in Germany Ray... The don't sell to the German market. There other company makes for the German market and they treat trowels as disposable items... It's crazy!

All the NELA Trowels in the UK will now have our Logo on as we are the sole importer. We have also set NELA up in the USA :)

You'll struggle to buy them in Germany Ray... The don't sell to the German market. There other company makes for the German market and they treat trowels as disposable items... It's crazy!

Sorry to jump on this thread Ryan, but my Nela 16" super flex is debonding, I bought mine well after the issues of the previous adhesive...??

Sorry to jump on this thread Ryan, but my Nela 16" super flex is debonding, I bought mine well after the issues of the previous adhesive...??

Hi mate,

As always give me a call and it will be sorted. We can tell if it was a rogue one. As said we are brining out a new ones in 3 weeks which will hopefully guarantee no failures.

Best to call me directly on them mate and you know I will sort it for you

Hi mate,

As always give me a call and it will be sorted. We can tell if it was a rogue one. As said we are brining out a new ones in 3 weeks which will hopefully guarantee no failures.

Best to call me directly on them mate and you know I will sort it for you

Yep of course I have no doubt about your service Ryan always spot on, will give you call tomorrow get the order in and hopefully it will be delivered ready for when we get back from France

I used my Nela s*p*r*lex for the first time today and I'm impressed :)
The handle feels great and it helped get some really bumpy walls nice and flat.
It needs some breaking in before I can finish with it but all trowels do.
Had a few comments about how good it looks aswel , I didn't want to get it dirty :risas:

I used my Nela s*p*r*lex for the first time today and I'm impressed :)
The handle feels great and it helped get some really bumpy walls nice and flat.
It needs some breaking in before I can finish with it but all trowels do.
Had a few comments about how good it looks aswel , I didn't want to get it dirty :risas:
You should be able to use it straight from the box, you can use wet n dry sandpaper 180 grit along the edges. Try using it with a nela premium

You should be able to use it straight from the box, you can use wet n dry sandpaper 180 grit along the edges. Try using it with a nela premium
I have one of the old premiums that I use for rendering I have tried to use it for skimming I time or two but the blade vibrates slightly when the plaster is setting,probably needs breaking in more,do you use the old or new and whitch do you prefer?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.