Nela premium trowels

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mucker

ive seen a few of you lads use these trowels.do you lot use them straight out the box? My main skimmer has a nasty little ding in it that I can't seem to get out and looking for decent trowel I can break in quick. Every trowel I use at the moment is horrible

The reviews we have on the new Style Premium say is it is good to go. @Marshy has been using one for a while and he has done exactly this. Saying this, we still recommend breaking the trowel in as any trowel gets better over time.

Have you used the NeLa s*p*r*lex Trowel? These can be used straight from the box for finishing

Last edited by a moderator:
You can't use the super flex trowels for laying on,I have tried but the blade just flexes too much but there great for second coat you can get it on nice and flat

I want my s*p*r*lex customised with a megan fox thigh for a handle then I wouod just be skimming 27/4 ummm getting a semi just thinking about her :flapper:

@mucker these new premiums are a bloody good trowel and i used the one im testing straight out of the box on skimming over artex ceilings and it was fine and the more i use it the more i like it. :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thinking of getting nela premium already got the refina s*p*r*lex which is awesome . Is it worth getting nela premium over new marshaltown ?

Thinking of getting nela premium already got the refina s*p*r*lex which is awesome . Is it worth getting nela premium over new marshaltown ?

If I'm honest MT is still very popular and always way will. No denying they are a fantastic trowel. Since we re-designed the new NeLa Premium it has become increasingly popular and we are getting far better reviews on it, the first one wasn't as popular to be honest. We listened to what the trade wanted and re-designed it to suit

It's down to the individual at the end of the day. The new Premium will take a bit of breaking in and will become a better trowel over time, the same as any trowel.

It is still a very big seller for us

Does anyone use the refina premium trowel ?

First 2 trowels I had were refina. First one was just getting sharp as **** then went the wrong way. Couldn't revive it. Second did the same. Wouldn't go back now. Got an 11"i use as a shitty trowel

First 2 trowels I had were refina. First one was just getting sharp as **** then went the wrong way. Couldn't revive it. Second did the same. Wouldn't go back now. Got an 11"i use as a shitty trowel

just wondered, as you dont hear much about them, I like them to be honest...
what you use now pal MT ?

Ive got about 20 trowels in my van but ive limited it to 5 lol. Main trowels are 13" and 14" mt. 11" for dabbing and a 8" for the awkward spots. Keep an 18" handy for flattening larger areas.

I do have a carbon which I like using but cant be arsed with keeping it rust free. Just chuck the stainless in a bucket of water overnight and it's spotless.

You can't use the super flex trowels for laying on,I have tried but the blade just flexes too much but there great for second coat you can get it on nice and flat

You can, I use mine for laying on - although it's an 11" so don't know about the other sizes. I actually find it perfect and gives a lovely first coat without digging in. Still waiting for a couple of the 11" new premium trowels though as @Plasterers1StopShop didn't have any in where I visited last :RpS_thumbup:

You can, I use mine for laying on - although it's an 11" so don't know about the other sizes. I actually find it perfect and gives a lovely first coat without digging in. Still waiting for a couple of the 11" new premium trowels though as @Plasterers1StopShop didn't have any in where I visited last :RpS_thumbup:

Not forgotten mate, even though you jinxed my day lol:RpS_thumbsup:

Just went on to order one and no 14" in stock will they be back in soon ryan or am i better grabbing one from gypsum tools on monday?

Status
Not open for further replies.