nela or s*p*r*lex???

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only had the Nela and it was 14in I'm a bit clumsy with any bigger when it comes to corners and the like

A real boring question this, the forum is split right down the middle on this one so just toss a coin on it, never tried a Nela so can't comment however the Nela love in from some just pissess me off, I use a refina and it's a beauty

Cheers gps,realy helpful lol,they have both got good reviews but think i'll go with the nela,thanks everyone

Cheers gps,realy helpful lol,they have both got good reviews but think i'll go with the nela,thanks everyone

Buy one of each there not that dear you'll find that they're both most excellent,
But you'll probably see that one is maybe just that little bit more excellent.
Then stick the slightly less excellent one on ebay listing it as very well broken in then wait for some ball bag to pay twice the retail price, hey presto one ace trowel at a very special price my friend. ;-)

B. O. R. I. N. G s u p e r f l e x . C o m won't be long till fookin black n decker bring one out then they'll be the bbollox ha! They should bring one out with a engine attached then I can go to Witherspoons n pick the money up later!!! Now that's wot I'm talking about lads :rolleyes)
:RpS_thumbsup:

I've courantly got the refina s*p*r*lex but only 11" and absolutely love it makes the job a lot easier and leaves the perfect finish. I am looking at gettin a new trowel to lay in with and instead of the marshal town will be looking at the regular nela along with the s*p*r*lex to see how they go. Don't think I will go too big though only the regular 13-14".

Status
Not open for further replies.