Nela Medi flex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I got 6 Speedskims all different sizes
Down to 2 sf
3 Marshalltown (after I gave the rest to Rossi ltd)
Oh and and little ragni thing

Got a feeling there will be more trowels on the way,lol

Could do with a new Marshalltown tbh
The rubber handle is worn down to the metal.
So just buy a new handle for a fiver

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Lol I got 6 Speedskims all different sizes
Down to 2 sf
3 Marshalltown (after I gave the rest to Rossi ltd)
Oh and and little ragni thing

Got a feeling there will be more trowels on the way,lol

Could do with a new Marshalltown tbh
The rubber handle is worn down to the metal.
All the guys i know just have 2 or 3 ,knew a guy once that got kicked off a job for having his trowels wrapped in cloth like some samurai swords !

Last edited:
All the guys i know just have 2 or 3 ,knew a guy once that got kicked off a job for having his trowels rapped in cloth like some samurai swords !
I am a bit of a weirdo with trowels I'll admit..it's like a bit of a fetish
When I walk in to a job I look more like Robin Hood

Plastering has changes so much these days ,hard to keep up ,who sells them ?
It might read like it's changed and I can see you ,flynny and some others think what the heck are all these guys on about with sf,speedscam,plastic this and that but I tell you it's no different..first thing I said to Loden when he came out with me is bring your mt and leave all the rest at home till you mastered the mt.
Still the same.

It might read like it's changed and I can see you ,flynny and some others think what the heck are all these guys on about with sf,speedscam,plastic this and that but I tell you it's no different..first thing I said to Loden when he came out with me is bring your mt and leave all the rest at home till you mastered the mt.
Still the same.
Best way.

Ptg?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk[/QU
Still the same.
i have much to learn Master

Used one today on last 2 passes and must say its a nice trowel. I find the s*p*r*lex too flexible and doesn't cut
the high spots off. I lay on with a Refina premium 16", and use it to trowel up for the majority of the set and flatten ( sometimes run a spat over to take out any lines when first layed on). This mediflex is more like an old tysack trowel I used to have that had nice flex and razor sharp but strong enough to take any deveations out. Impressed (y)
I've just bought one , use it on last two trowels, use speed skim to flatten in first , quality , but need protection on blade so it dosent get damaged

I have two only because I'm breaking a new one in, said it plenty of times.

Indeed you have flynny, for a long long time now.
However you kept it fairly quiet about getting a bespoke super flex off p1ss.
Why did you get it when you'd been banging the 1 trowel drum for so long??

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_images(30).jpg

Indeed you have flynny, for a long long time now.
However you kept it fairly quiet about getting a bespoke super flex off p1ss.
Why did you get it when you'd been banging the 1 trowel drum for so long??
Lol because it never happened hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.