Nela Medi flex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't go wrong with refina tho I've got a premium a plaziflex and a s*p*r*lex and nothing but good things to say about them but I just can't help my self buying more trowels now I've got some waterstones on there way so I can sharpen em how exciting :bananahappy:

That's me convinced(y) everything ive bought this century gets skipped tomorrow.
Luckily I have a couple of genuine unused centenary tyzacks from 30 year ago to start breaking in tomorrow happy days.
20160125_154516.jpg

20160125_115606.jpg

You are a star you have made my day, I'm in Nottingham a day in June I will fax the details :)
Honestly you are more than welcome to come on one of my jobs then if you are for real...you have my mobile just text me nearer the time

Feels like a TPF bromance starting here.
:rebotando:

View attachment 10713 petrol stove u wanna get ur self on of these 25 quid in aldi fooking bargain
Is it electric?? ;) i have a gas one and a petrol stove as no f**k**g about running leads to the van. Saying that i do have a microwave very handy for warming stuff up quick.(y) i alsohave one of the george formby grills with attached hotplate on the side of it but again its electric. I only bother with the stoves to do a fry up from scratch.

tmp_26226-20160317_070745-1995249184.jpg
No lead I've got a inverter
Is it electric?? ;) i have a gas one and a petrol stove as no f**k**g about running leads to the van. Saying that i do have a microwave very handy for warming stuff up quick.(y) i alsohave one of the george formby grills with attached hotplate on the side of it but again its electric. I only bother with the stoves to do a fry up from scratch.

Them vids are a load of s**t..theres regulars on here who say its the guy and not the trowel which is bullshit as I put pics up other day on another thread

Hate to break this to you but it's the man.
If your struggling pop down here and ill show you how to finish with one properly.
I'll leave a finish with a s*p*r*lex looking like it grew on the wall so clearly my trowel isn't defective.

Status
Not open for further replies.