Negative review

LTJ

Right lads has anyone had experience of asking Checkatrade to remove a review? Being a fairly new business I joined to get some extra work. They’ve sent me an email telling me some f**k*r’s putting a review saying I didn’t answer the phone to them or see their job. No missed calls or nothing off them but it’ll lower my rating on my profile.

I would say Get the hell out of their/ .. them clowns will have you jumping through hoops .

But you will be in a contract of sorts presumably .

Reactions: LTJ
If the review does go through just respond back to it so any potential customers can see,when I worked for my mate many years ago he had a bad review because I never accepted any hospitality off the customer he had 3 dogs two of them with s**t round there arses and they was licking his face,things with these sites they may be good when your just starting out on your own but they can also bring your reputation down as customers will bad review you over the pettiest s**t going

If the review does go through just respond back to it so any potential customers can see,when I worked for my mate many years ago he had a bad review because I never accepted any hospitality off the customer he had 3 dogs two of them with s**t round there arses and they was licking his face,things with these sites they may be good when your just starting out on your own but they can also bring your reputation down as customers will bad review you over the pettiest s**t going
Seeing this now

had 3 dogs two of them with s**t round there arses and they was licking his face,things with these sites they may be good when your just starting out on your own but they can also bring your reputation down as customers will bad review you over the pettiest s**t going
gifofdogs scooting dog GIF by Rover.com

Definitely agree with the comment to reply publicly, kill em with kindness, gives you the high ground and makes them look silly

Reactions: LTJ
One of my suppliers had a really nasty comment, complained the cement was set and cracked, worse in the world avoid etc etc - but the supplier does not sell anything with cement in it, and pointed it out in his reply and offer to sue him for defamation.