DSCN2129.JPG
DSCN2131.JPG
DSCN2136.JPG
DSCN2138.JPG
DSCN2129.JPG
DSCN2131.JPG
DSCN2136.JPG
DSCN2138.JPG
Hello to all I need help can anyone tell me type of coving this is and where I might
be able to source a small length or anybody on here could help me I,ve got the measurments I have a pic on my phone which would explain why I,m asking for help,

I have been asked to finish renovating a house after the original gang were
thrown off but before leaving lifted random floor boards and put their foot through would it be better to try and sort this in situ or cut out and replace with new sections your advice would be much appreciated.

If you know how to make in situ do that or make on a bench but I doubt you will ever find it on a shelf.

I think most fibrehands would do the smaller bits like that as a freehand patch repair,filled out then finished with casting, shaped and carved with a multitude of different tools,small tool,busks,joint rules etcbut I'm no expert. @mikeadams1985 @superspread @flynnyman may be able to help.

Your best bet is to get x amount of lengths made and fit where necessary
Especially if that's your attempt to make good with bonding/multi

Not sure what went on every room has been started but not one room is finished I start today so will take more pics as I go the repair is not my attempt but another person who tried I did say these older properties are not easy for a quick fix

@markla where are you based?
that repair is terrible(no offence if it was you)

can knock you up some of it if your not to far.
Im based in liverpool, 07841919406 give me a bell if you want me to take a look

@mikeadams1985 sorry mike buy I,m on the south coast a bit of a drive from Liverpool I do have measurements but I,m guessing the cost of posting will be expensive tried to take it down yesterday but its solid so not sure what to do managed to cut and take down ceiling will be boarding today then the owner will decide what to do next. and no I did,nt do the repair

Get a
@mikeadams1985 sorry mike buy I,m on the south coast a bit of a drive from Liverpool I do have measurements but I,m guessing the cost of posting will be expensive tried to take it down yesterday but its solid so not sure what to do managed to cut and take down ceiling will be boarding today then the owner will decide what to do next. and no I did,nt do the repair
get a local firm to sort it , or depending where u are on the south coast I can make it and u pick up from south London?

Get a
get a local firm to sort it , or depending where u are on the south coast I can make it and u pick up from south London? I could also fit it if ur struggling but not for s few weeks

Get a

get a local firm to sort it , or depending where u are on the south coast I can make it and u pick up from south London? I could also fit it if ur struggling but not for s few weeks

@superspread if you think you can make this type for me I would,nt mind picking it up I live and work in and around Southampton please pm prices would need a length approx.2-2.5 mtr not sure if I have enough posts to pm you but pm me and I,ll give you my number cheers.

@superspread if you think you can make this type for me I would,nt mind picking it up I live and work in and around Southampton please pm prices would need a length approx.2-2.5 mtr not sure if I have enough posts to pm you but pm me and I,ll give you my number cheers.

Hi mark that's fine I'll sort out a price for ya , could u tell me the projection and depth, should be standard ish size
But just wanna make sure

Hi mark that's fine I'll sort out a price for ya , could u tell me the projection and depth, should be standard ish size
But just wanna make sure

certainly I measured it in inches and mm so projection across the ceiling is
160mm/6 1/4 inches depth is 105mm/4 1/4 inches I have toying with the idea to try and do a free hand effort but not sure if I can as its giving the time to do it and as I,m only there to plaster I don't think the owner would appreciate me spending time having a go

certainly I measured it in inches and mm so projection across the ceiling is
160mm/6 1/4 inches depth is 105mm/4 1/4 inches I have toying with the idea to try and do a free hand effort but not sure if I can as its giving the time to do it and as I,m only there to plaster I don't think the owner would appreciate me spending time having a go

Trying to pm ya but can't for some reason

Surley a joiner could make a template for you .....cut and sand a metal 1 ....fill it and patch it yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.