NEED AN APRECTICESHIP!

Nic Cosby

Name: Nic Cosby

Dob: 01/01/1997

Mobile: 07899841795

e-mail: niccosbyworks@gmail.com

Lives in: Newcastle-under-Lyme

Looking for: A company to take me on as an apprentice.

Personal statement:

I have been working as self employed for the last 3 years with a joiner for Novus and sadly this has been unsatisfactory preventing me from completing my apprenticeship in joinery. So this led me to be interested in a plastering apprenticeship as I would like to progress quickly to a trade. I understand what it takes to work in a trade as I have been on price work for the time working with my previous joiner. Additionally using computer skills via email, to do the invoicing for all work we carried out.

I have a full driving license and a green CSCS card so am good to go on site. I am easy to get on with and like to get on and get the job done. I am willing to travel and do what is necessary, get my hands dirty and complete a job.

I am aware that I am over the age threshold for free education so have put money aside to pay for the course.

Feel free to contact me for any information you may need.

Thanks,

Nic

Name: Nic Cosby

Dob: 01/01/1997

Mobile: 07899841795

e-mail: niccosbyworks@gmail.com

Lives in: Newcastle-under-Lyme

Looking for: A company to take me on as an apprentice.

Personal statement:

I have been working as self employed for the last 3 years with a joiner for Novus and sadly this has been unsatisfactory preventing me from completing my apprenticeship in joinery. So this led me to be interested in a plastering apprenticeship as I would like to progress quickly to a trade. I understand what it takes to work in a trade as I have been on price work for the time working with my previous joiner. Additionally using computer skills via email, to do the invoicing for all work we carried out.

I have a full driving license and a green CSCS card so am good to go on site. I am easy to get on with and like to get on and get the job done. I am willing to travel and do what is necessary, get my hands dirty and complete a job.

I am aware that I am over the age threshold for free education so have put money aside to pay for the course.

Feel free to contact me for any information you may need.

Thanks,

Nic

Stick around on here and you will find somebody :D