Need advice - is this plastering up to standard?

Members online

Blimey
My first wall ever may have looked like that but my second wall was better than all those...
I reckon he bought cheap gear off eBay or out of date or been stored in a shed? Or all of those scenarios

Right so let me get this right,you would set up for the day I.e sheet up etc pva 2 artex ceilings,and skim 2 walls in a day in somebody's House? This isn't a site.hes priced the job wrong and he's a chancer and hence he's got a chancers finish..I'd literally price a ceiling a day and 2 walls another day but seeing as the 2 walls would be a stupidly easy id charge a little less 4 that day
Are you seriously suggesting that would take you three days? I could still do that in a day at sixty two my son at thirty eight would piss it. How long does it take to put a piece of polythene down and roller pva on the ceilings? You have to be having a laugh.

Are you seriously suggesting that would take you three days? I could still do that in a day at sixty two my son at thirty eight would piss it. How long does it take to put a piece of polythene down and roller pva on the ceilings? You have to be having a laugh.
You have to be having a laugh to seriously consider doing that in the day haha not me my friend.whos the fool? You running around like a blue arse fly trying to get that done in day or me charging 2 full days and giving them a discount on 3rd day..hmmmmmmm..love it..do you also not charge for getting materials or have you got one of them special accounts you get from merchants where there teleport them to the job free of charge? Im after one of them

Also sometimes how long does pva to go tacky on a artex ceiling? I cant believe you would seriously consider doing that in the day!? Dsnt matter that you could that isn't the point!

But we want to know if you're fit. Could affect the price of putting it right you see.

Don't pay the Wally who did that. Looks like a para did it. You'll be needing the money to get someone off here to put it right.

Sadly for you I'm not available in your area.
Are you suggesting that men from the parachute regiment are ruff chancers Steven?

You have to be having a laugh to seriously consider doing that in the day haha not me my friend.whos the fool? You running around like a blue arse fly trying to get that done in day or me charging 2 full days and giving them a discount on 3rd day..hmmmmmmm..love it..do you also not charge for getting materials or have you got one of them special accounts you get from merchants where there teleport them to the job free of charge? Im after one of them
So you are seriously saying you can’t set two average ceilings thirteen foot by twelve foot plus two flat walls possibly thirteen foot by eight foot high? That’s two easy sets, even for me and I’m by no stretch of the imagination quick. Why would I charge for picking up materials when I have palettes of finish, boxes of beads, polythene, Unibond and boxes of scrim delivered to my house? I’m not trying to tell you how to do your job but it appears we do things differently but that doesn’t make me wrong or you for that matter just different so cut the sarky s**t out

So you are seriously saying you can’t set two average ceilings thirteen foot by twelve foot plus two flat walls possibly thirteen foot by eight foot high? That’s two easy sets, even for me and I’m by no stretch of the imagination quick. Why would I charge for picking up materials when I have palettes of finish, boxes of beads, polythene, Unibond and boxes of scrim delivered to my house? I’m not trying to tell you how to do your job but it appears we do things differently but that doesn’t make me wrong or you for that matter just different so cut the sarky s**t out
Totally not getting my point.you carry on uve got to this point so crack on

I didn’t miss your point, I just don’t see the point of dragging jobs out especially when you have people waiting, desperate for their jobs to be started
I've spent many years doing similar , bit of a shock when I joined here , friends of friends all on mates rates , love to do fxcked artex ceilings that nobody would touch lol

Their too busy trying to keep up with the politicians daft enforcement ideas, masks, short pub hours, parties, truantcy, etc..

I think we may have had the same plasterer in!

Can of worms.

Opened.

:popcorn:
I've been busy this afternoon. An Garda sioconna paid someone a visit.

Who you gonna call?

STEVIEO

received_2918726415071009.jpeg

But we want to know if you're fit. Could affect the price of putting it right you see.

Don't pay the Wally who did that. Looks like a para did it. You'll be needing the money to get someone off here to put it right.

Sadly for you I'm not available in your area.
Could be worse a crap hat could have gave it a go, then jacked half way through because their shoulder was aching