Need a new work light

Members online

Yeah suppose, it felt longer lol. Can't find an email or anything regarding purchase which got me thinking.... have emailed the payee email earlier today, and just found the sales one on the link, took me 10 mins to ding the thread, couldn't recall name of place

Yeah suppose, it felt longer lol. Can't find an email or anything regarding purchase which got me thinking.... have emailed the payee email earlier today, and just found the sales one on the link, took me 10 mins to ding the thread, couldn't recall name of place
@Cornelius ordered one too. Did you get yours ok?

I'll be fuming if this is a scam because I stuck my neck out to advertise this.
i just want to re-assure you that this is not a scam re the wobble lights ,i am a bona fide company who has been in the tool hire and sales business for over 30 years and well respected ,the lights come direct from the manufacturer in the UK for Defender , when i have quoted 5-7 days this information has come direct to me because they have to be assembled, unfortunately sometimes it goes over and in hindsight i should check the lead times regularly but sometimes you assume if you don,t hear nothing that delivery has been made so i can only apologise for that ...i have taken a number of orders and they are in the throes of being dispatched there are still 24 lights left and after that they are gone ,please call me ,my door is always open 07971 560098 !!

They say timing is everything.... just received an email from my p.o box thingy that my item has been received.!
@Gary Cooper it wasn't my intention to cause a stir, was just inquisitive that I couldn't find an email regarding purchase, just wanted to grab @Rossi46 attention and see how long it normally takes.....
If I'm happy I might get another!

Good man @Gary Cooper. I'm sure many more orders will come closer to winter once the lads on here post their reviews.
Perfectly understand your worries as you have to be so careful in this day and age with unscrupulous people , i sell all over the World many different products in relation to Tools,Plant,equipment and consumables ,my email address is there to help with any such enquiry gary.cooper@toolsalesuk.com or phone call on 07971 560098,sometimes you are let down by other people not responding as quick as stated in the first place and i apologise for that !!

They say timing is everything.... just received an email from my p.o box thingy that my item has been received.!
@Gary Cooper it wasn't my intention to cause a stir, was just inquisitive that I couldn't find an email regarding purchase, just wanted to grab @Rossi46 attention and see how long it normally takes.....
If I'm happy I might get another!
I have just emailed a copy document from the courier to say it had landed to your email address ,apologies for the lack of communication on its arrival !!

received_10155033580599013.jpeg
Finally got my apollo light out this week. Some job. Might be a b*ll***s on a tight site house all the same, but cracking buy. Especially as I got it on that sale that time. Less than 40 quid. Sweet

Definitely, I was well chuffed. Don't know about stilts though think would have to push it into a corner. That was its first outing.lol would have been beaten without it.

It looks the dogs,,,no brainer for that cost,,,,will keep a eye on that.(y)
It's a cracker. Lights whole room, no problem. I had it near the door way in bedroom upstairs and it lit the hallway and the bedroom. I think it was 80-90 for the pair. Would have been rude not to get one at that price. And free delivery over a hundred quid or something so got transformer too. Arrived very quickly too.

It's a cracker. Lights whole room, no problem. I had it near the door way in bedroom upstairs and it lit the hallway and the bedroom. I think it was 80-90 for the pair. Would have been rude not to get one at that price. And free delivery over a hundred quid or something so got transformer too. Arrived very quickly too.
I've got one arriving tomorrow!:)

I think the fact no one has said how pleased they are says it all that and the fact they are discontinued speaks volumes