Need a Method Statement or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest i dont want to work on large sites as the rates are lower then if we are main contractors on smaller projects. However as we have new business model which needs to be promoted we are just trying to get hold of as many new avenbues of work as possible. The more we do for different people the quicker our name will get out there. Once we built up a reputation of being the quickest high quality spreads on the block im hoping we will start to get more calls for us to be the main contractor and we can pick and chose jobs.

I guess only time will tell but im still young so ive got years to make sure this all works out :flapper:

So did you get your machine off simple and monkey?

Well it would helped the post if you would of mentioned earlier you got the method statement off them you not think?

I did get one of the external rendering one which i have now edited for internal skimming and sent back to stuart for them to have on their records and they can send it to who ever they see fit.

If this was not clear when i said i was now sorted then i apologize. Where else was i going to get one of these from if not from stuart?

I dont think so, and what we charge is very cheap compared to what it would cost . why are people always trying to blag a free be. its machine plastering uk ltd selling the statements not the uk machine plastering

All i was suggesting simps was that they should be part of the machine package, read the posts properly before getting on your high horse (not that you would be able to get on one though, without assistance :flapper:)
and i also seem to remember you blagging method statements and risk assesments off Les at L&D some time back!!!

To be honest i dont want to work on large sites as the rates are lower then if we are main contractors on smaller projects. However as we have new business model which needs to be promoted we are just trying to get hold of as many new avenbues of work as possible. The more we do for different people the quicker our name will get out there. Once we built up a reputation of being the quickest high quality spreads on the block im hoping we will start to get more calls for us to be the main contractor and we can pick and chose jobs.

I guess only time will tell but im still young so ive got years to make sure this all works out :flapper:

it takes years to get to that stage pal of picking and choosing jobs and years to build up sufficient working capital to fund your projects ie tossers on 60 day payment terms etc and just because your the prncipal contractor you dont necessary make a ton of money, the trick is to keep your liabilities down.

the reason we dont just give them out with every machine is because not everyone needs them they take time to edit and peoples circumstances change as in partnerships break up companys rebrand or go bust etc so we let people we have them if they need them rater then doing one that they may never need/use un til such time when things have changed and the original copy is null and void ..however i am quite happy to give one out to every custumer and then charge them everytime they need a new one if thats what people would rather.

at the end of the day we are a machine plastering company and run a fleet of machines of our own ...this is why we have our method statements and risk assesments in place. when we buy the machines that we sell we dont get given one for each machine from PFT if we do it then its off our own back and at our cost

i got more to add to this but the mrs is dragging me off to the shops now so will continue ater lol

it takes years to get to that stage pal of picking and choosing jobs and years to build up sufficient working capital to fund your projects ie tossers on 60 day payment terms etc and just because your the prncipal contractor you dont necessary make a ton of money, the trick is to keep your liabilities down.

yer this 60 day stuff is bollox, i guess im lucky (or unlucky) that i still have 37 years worth of work in me to go :RpS_scared:

the reason we dont just give them out with every machine is because not everyone needs them they take time to edit and peoples circumstances change as in partnerships break up companys rebrand or go bust etc so we let people we have them if they need them rater then doing one that they may never need/use un til such time when things have changed and the original copy is null and void ..however i am quite happy to give one out to every custumer and then charge them everytime they need a new one if thats what people would rather.

at the end of the day we are a machine plastering company and run a fleet of machines of our own ...this is why we have our method statements and risk assesments in place. when we buy the machines that we sell we dont get given one for each machine from PFT if we do it then its off our own back and at our cost

i got more to add to this but the mrs is dragging me off to the shops now so will continue ater lol

Stu all i was sayin is surely a generic one should be part off your remit when selling a machine. It's not rocket science, at the end of the day these are simple enough to produce in word or xl and are easily adaptable to the varying scenarios that may arise, that's all , it's your business whether you do or don't.
So is there any food left on the shelves ?

I think you should give a full refund on the purchase price after 6 months, Send naked photos of your wife and give all customers oral s*x the day they pick up their new machine.

Maybe that would keep some people happy

Lol you ******* wish pal .....for the next couple of weeks Id concentrate on not getting laughed off every site

Good luck to you - if you thrive on the pressure - that's great! Welcome to a shed load of headaches and on/off site ball ache.

Used to sole trade, and sometimes wish i could turn the clock back- such a simple life back then!

I couldn't give a **** about the machine that's the third or fourth post now you're bragging about how quick and great you are.....you haven't used it yet you knob

I couldn't give a **** about the machine that's the third or fourth post now you're bragging about how quick and great you are.....you haven't used it yet you knob

where have i done that? all ive said is that i hope we will be. **** me your like Duncan Bannatyne on Dragons Den " im a miserable **** so im ouutttt!"

Last edited:
Once we built up a reputation of being the quickest high quality spreads on the block im hoping we will start to get more calls for us to be the main contractor and we can pick and chose jobs.

Lol that was the funniest one ......then there was this from a work posting

Are all 8 ready to go now? We could be intrested in this, we would be machine spraying the new Thisle Spray finish so could be in and out of each unit very quick.

Once we built up a reputation of being the quickest high quality spreads on the block im hoping we will start to get more calls for us to be the main contractor and we can pick and chose jobs.

I am talking about the future hopes there and have never stated we are the quickest now

Are all 8 ready to go now? We could be intrested in this, we would be machine spraying the new Thisle Spray finish so could be in and out of each unit very quick..

Again a unsure future referance.....

Could auxiliary verb 2. (used to express possibility): I wonder who that could be at the door. That couldn't be true.

3. (used to express conditional possibility or ability): You could do it if you tried.

Last edited:
fackin 'ell an english lesson... i knew i shoulda gone to skool!

Currier... I wish you the best of luck mate, i hope it does work out for you. If ya get stuck for labour im round the corner as u know. Do let us know how you get on though, i for one am interested, and im sure others are too.

Im sick of T***s like fanny who give jack s**t to people here but wait in the dark to have a pop at people, all you have done since we became members on here is have a dig. as far as i am concerned you and stuff this forum where the sun dont shine. your a ******* prick

Im sick of T***s like fanny who give jack s**t to people here but wait in the dark to have a pop at people, all you have done since we became members on here is have a dig. as far as i am concerned you and stuff this forum where the sun dont shine. your a ******* prick
Shut up you soft prick your only on here selling machines and thats about it dont take your problems out on me. What do you give on here appart from after sales advise?

Status
Not open for further replies.