My sons 21st

Members online

ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1480014430.183406.jpg

If you can afford it, buy something timeless and expensive, so if the s**t hits the fan he got something to fall back on, watches can be good investments. breitling, longines or rolex to name a few most popular ones, depends on your budget really

tell him if he wants to watch to stand in the corner and keep quiet next time you bed your girlfriend. [the old jokes are the best]

a rolex will last him a lifetime. i brought mine, a oyster date just, in the 70s, it is not top of the range but i wear it every evening it keeps good time and it goes up in value every year. it is something that you can sell instantly if the need arise.

Calculator, torch , alarm ...what more does a 21 year old need....plus he is going to look super trendy down the discotheque [emoji106]
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1480020557.573441.jpg

Calculator, torch , alarm ...what more does a 21 year old need....plus he is going to look super trendy down the discotheque [emoji106]View attachment 14861
He should get the upgrade from that one, which is a remote control for your TV too. And still, believe it or not, super discotheque trendy....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Anything Swiss Made is a good guide. Rolex, Omega, or if you've had a really good year Philippe Patek.

I`m not into watches but "The Watchmakers Apprentice" on Netflix was a great view

Wee old cockney boy was the bees knees when it came to watchmaking
Young upstart spent 2 yrs or so making a watch, only to be told it was sh*t lol

Hope u get ur lad sorted tho @McPlaster

G Shock.
He can wear it to work and it'll look cool covered in s**t.
Throw it in the sink and it'll look cool underwater.
Wear it again and it'll look cool.

Indestructible and a million styles/ prices to choose from.

I've got a 1990s Rolex submariner, I had a mad head rush a few years ago bought it from a pawn shop second hand,with papers full service history etc, there going up steady away in value.better than money in bank with shite interest rates. I have a tag 2000 series watch that I wear everyday when I'm not on tools.

If you can afford it, buy something timeless and expensive, so if the s**t hits the fan he got something to fall back on, watches can be good investments. breitling, longines or rolex to name a few most popular ones, depends on your budget really
Why pay a lot of money for a watch that does not tell the time ?...........i just don't get it :confused: