My old boss was a .......

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbles65

TW*T, I just remembered a tale about him from a conversation I had this morning.

One Monday morning one of the lads told him he needed a dump. Ya know what he told him?.................."You've had all weekend to have a sh*t"

:RpS_laugh:

**** me,once i had bad pains in my gut all day,had to labour (sand/cement,mixer,buckets for gauging:flapper:)all day,3 floored houses,
drove me home,dropped me a mile from my house,ended up in hospital 2hours later,busted appendix.

come with my wage (£27.50)said 'you should be back next week,can't pay you if your not in':-0

we use to have one gaffer who would go a role if you got him talking about the war that was it we got an hour for dinner. I worked
with a welsh spread and he would say it's thursday top of pops I will be watching pans people, wife at the bingo and when I see them
girls I get him out and give him a good beating until he is sick, dirty old t**t I use to think.

Did any of you on a diner get a sheet of 4x3 stand it on the spot make a couple goals and with a half penny and 2 pennies have a game of flick football.

Status
Not open for further replies.