Multi

Members online

No members online now.
I decided a while ago there is no point in asking random new members why they dislike/are angry with a post. They just swoosh in, flip you off and disappear on the wiiiiind!!! :LOL:
The little shits should be banned, seen a few posts lately that are totally sensible get an angry face. There should a name and shame thread where they get abused to death.
One for the file @Scunner

The little shits should be banned, seen a few posts lately that are totally sensible get an angry face. There should a name and shame thread where they get abused to death.
One for the file @Scunner
Can we leave @Mark done out of it though? He just likes stuff and presses useful on peoples posts. I reckon he’s a nice unassuming fellow. Hi Mark :hola:

Ohhhh can’t wait

Attachments

• 7956D64C-BD32-491B-9EC3-292FC4D3685C.png
    7956D64C-BD32-491B-9EC3-292FC4D3685C.png
    109.8 KB · Views: 196
going to Google it find out more,going to get into that rendering s**t next year at 90 pound's a meter you can afford to f**k it up and still make more money than plastering

Lol that’s supply n fit . f**k rendering horrible game

Lol that’s supply n fit . f**k rendering horrible game
Yes but think about it, no sparki no plumber no bricki no joiner no painter on tiller no kitchen fitter just a out side wall money for old rope ,got some scaffolding but cannot see for weed in garden got cement mixer ladders f**k rendering machine start of hand apply f**k it

Yes but think about it, no sparki no plumber no bricki no joiner no painter on tiller no kitchen fitter just a out side wall money for old rope ,got some scaffolding but cannot see for weed in garden got cement mixer ladders f**k rendering machine start of hand apply f**k it
Hope that painter gets of tiler .

@lurpak it was serious question mate about the plastic , I mainly buy from Ccf each pallet is still completely wrapped in that unit the temperature is set in there too and everything off the floor , when gear comes to van even a few bags it’s still got plastic wrapped even if a few bags have been taken, I just curious of how your merchants is stored

@lurpak it was serious question mate about the plastic , I mainly buy from Ccf each pallet is still completely wrapped in that unit the temperature is set in there too and everything off the floor , when gear comes to van even a few bags it’s still got plastic wrapped even if a few bags have been taken, I just curious of how your merchants is stored
Every pallet of Multifinish, or recently Board Finish, is fully wrapped in polythene. We always leave the poly intact and just work our way down the stack.