Multi problems

Members online

No members online now.
I've just started using our pallet of Board Finish and yes it's definitely better than the Multifinish but still not as it used to be.
Still a bit of striping here and there but does trowel up better.
I'm convinced that the stripes are caused by there being different materials in the gear that haven't been fully mixed together, or won't, and that one of the materials expands at a slightly different rate to the rest causing the stripes.
I never get stripes you must be doing something wrong

Cheers mate, what area of the country are you?
I'm In Doncaster mate South Yorkshire.

I'm sure if you wanted a pallet you could haggle it to that ccf or jewsons.

I can send you across the invoice when I get it so you have proof to back the price you want up

I'm In Doncaster mate South Yorkshire.

I'm sure if you wanted a pallet you could haggle it to that ccf or jewsons.

I can send you across the invoice when I get it so you have proof to back the price you want up
Cheers I might have another chat with my Jewsons manager.

Used it last Saturday through no choice (pish) left over bag today on a ceiling.. wasn’t impressed. Always happy with my board finish results. Neva again.

Attachments

• 0675D6B7-C101-414B-AE0D-E07C28035D89.jpeg
    0675D6B7-C101-414B-AE0D-E07C28035D89.jpeg
    850 KB · Views: 397
There was 8 pallets on shelf at b n q just now. Bout a pallet of board . So doesnt seem to be selling

also depends what were skimming of course. board can put tight as f**k n lay it down immediately. Artex thats hanging plus thicker first have to wait before tight lay down. f**k it who cares ol

also depends what were skimming of course. board can put tight as f**k n lay it down immediately. Artex thats hanging plus thicker first have to wait before tight lay down. f**k it who cares ol
Exactly mate have a good weekend

Attachments

• IMG_20181005_200450.jpg
    IMG_20181005_200450.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 365