Multi finish

Screenshot_20200605-194903.png

Walls and ceilings is an hour tops from Birmingham less if your south of the city center. Just pop down and grab some £11 a bag

I would phone before hand as I was in there Thursday and they were sold out.

Really. They had 2.5k bags of carlite when I was in there.

I saw a pic on Facebook or somewhere they had pallets and pallets of it towed up and what looked like some multi as well

That was straight out mate.spoke to one of guys I know in there as I have a big job coming up and I'm worried I wont get kit.He said that they had 12 lorry loads in full and they were going straight out as they were all allocated and the stick out side was also getting collected and there was none in warehouse.Inwa going to try a bag or two of carlite and there was nothing there.

That was straight out mate.spoke to one of guys I know in there as I have a big job coming up and I'm worried I wont get kit.He said that they had 12 lorry loads in full and they were going straight out as they were all allocated and the stick out side was also getting collected and there was none in warehouse.Inwa going to try a bag or two of carlite and there was nothing there.
showing available to buy on website, I did not press to pay because I am working local and can save £40 on delivery.
I will phone before I go though.