Multi availability.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

Wickes had some not far from me I was told, no Queues, no one rushing to get any (especially me :inocente:) That was on Saturday/Sunday he said. The job I’m on customer supplied materials and didn’t have enough lol, I told him try there he came back With some and said there’s a pallet and a half and said not many people at the tills with multi and they said they are having deliveries every week now, ffs :llorando::llorando:
Think it was £7.10 or £7.20 a bag.

It’s a timing thing more than a demographic thing
People are still panic buying it
Selco Solihull Monday pm loads
3AB7F591-0F0F-4086-BE78-BD7D714DF9EE.jpeg

It was in EH Smith who haven't had any beyond their list of pre-orders since the lock down ended. I asked in there today if they had any yet and he said "Yeah loads, how many do you want?"

I asked when they'd have more in and he said that they're back on their usual supply deliveries. They're selling more at the moment while everyone catches up, but I guess that'll settle down soon enough.

So maybe it's different in other areas, but if Smiths are selling it without issue I'd say Birmingham must be close to normal supply levels.

I imagine there'll be quite a few lock ups and conservatories chock full of paper wrapped 25kg solid blocks over the next couple of months. Mind you, I suppose they could always start cutting it into the Colombian marching powder.
Yes, that makes a lot of sense. There's no more plastering going on than this time last year and the supply is the same, so all those hoarders and reseller cnts are going to be stuck with a load of s**t they can't sell.

Best bit, they'll need to pay to dump it - tips don't like gypsum much these days...

Yes, that makes a lot of sense. There's no more plastering going on than this time last year and the supply is the same, so all those hoarders and reseller cnts are going to be stuck with a load of s**t they can't sell.

Best bit, they'll need to pay to dump it - tips don't like gypsum much these days...

Catch 22 dont over stock then risk ëoding work either way you approach situation its going to cost money.

Im hoping that extra time bring out a super duper packet that makes out of date gesr work or i might just be 1 if those having to skip at some point.

Bit what you supposed to do when you cant walk in a merchants and buy off the shelf. You actusly need to be off work to find gear otherwise which again is a cost.

Can honestly say cv has cost me a hell of a lot of money both ways not having gear and possibly having to much!

It wont cost me a penny to get rid i will drive the lot to outside @BG gaff and dump it with a sign daying thanks wankers!!!!

Noticed last night too that the c**ts on fb market place prices are slowly dropping, average was £12 -£20 which has to be a better sign that the profiteers might be stopping too
My mate said his merchants have upped the price now of multi to £10 a bag which is another thorn
Predicted price rises months back

Anyone struggling to get multi is just bone idle. Sat on forums more than being proactive. As it's readily available everywhere if you ask the question

Anyone struggling to get multi is just bone idle. Sat on forums more than being proactive. As it's readily available everywhere if you ask the question
Mmmm , I can get builders to get me a pallet but find it hard to buy more than 5-10 myself

Listen clown ive got more finish in my lock up than you will use in a year.

You carry on driving around with all the other clowns with your trolly and get your 10 bag allowence for the month big time
Calm down, you'll do yourself an injury. Probably right, I put on the bare minimum :cool:

Well, I finally got my 1 bag of multi. Yes 1 bag is all I've needed for the past 6 months and been denied by the T***s reselling it. Interestingly, my local Wickes showed zero multi for weeks but I was there yesterday for another reason and they actually had around 3 pallets and nobody was particularly buying it.

Even better, c*nts like this are now selling at normal price - why would I buy his sh1t though when I can get an expiry date of December at a normal shop. Nobody is going to buy that September date. Hes stuck with it. "I needed 30 bags of multi for my extension". 30 bags?? How big is his extension? C*nt.

Well, I finally got my 1 bag of multi. Yes 1 bag is all I've needed for the past 6 months and been denied by the T***s reselling it. Interestingly, my local Wickes showed zero multi for weeks but I was there yesterday for another reason and they actually had around 3 pallets and nobody was particularly buying it.

Even better, c*nts like this are now selling at normal price - why would I buy his sh1t though when I can get an expiry date of December at a normal shop. Nobody is going to buy that September date. Hes stuck with it. "I needed 30 bags of multi for my extension". 30 bags?? How big is his extension? C*nt.
Sorry for extra post but just looked at this c*nts feedback. He's sold 6 bags for £200 at the peak of the pandemic and lots of other sales also!!!! How to make a profit off people dying just ask this t**t.