Multi availability.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Members online

D

Deleted member 23452

Supply seems to be getting a bit better now, pretty much when the merchants said it would. It's still going out quickly, but you can get it without camping out like you're waiting for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle toys to arrive at Hamley's before Christmas.

Supply seems to be getting a bit better now, pretty much when the merchants said it would. It's still going out quickly, but you can get it without camping out like you're waiting for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle toys to arrive at Hamley's before Christmas.

Disagree no better no worse imo

Its no good getting 2 pallet fulls in banq fck all that still gone in 2 days leaving that make good plaster there that no one wants this wont be sorted till late in the year

We had a pallet appear in our b&q for first time in months, lasted about a week to be replaced with the make good stuff!:nocausagracia:

Disagree no better no worse imo

It was in EH Smith who haven't had any beyond their list of pre-orders since the lock down ended. I asked in there today if they had any yet and he said "Yeah loads, how many do you want?"

I asked when they'd have more in and he said that they're back on their usual supply deliveries. They're selling more at the moment while everyone catches up, but I guess that'll settle down soon enough.

So maybe it's different in other areas, but if Smiths are selling it without issue I'd say Birmingham must be close to normal supply levels.

I imagine there'll be quite a few lock ups and conservatories chock full of paper wrapped 25kg solid blocks over the next couple of months. Mind you, I suppose they could always start cutting it into the Colombian marching powder.

It was in EH Smith who haven't had any beyond their list of pre-orders since the lock down ended. I asked in there today if they had any yet and he said "Yeah loads, how many do you want?"

I asked when they'd have more in and he said that they're back on their usual supply deliveries. They're selling more at the moment while everyone catches up, but I guess that'll settle down soon enough.

So maybe it's different in other areas, but if Smiths are selling it without issue I'd say Birmingham must be close to normal supply levels.

I imagine there'll be quite a few lock ups and conservatories chock full of paper wrapped 25kg solid blocks over the next couple of months. Mind you, I suppose they could always start cutting it into the Colombian marching powder.

Still a nightnare up here ok for like yourself only needing as and when but horrendous when needed everyday in quantity.

Still a nightnare up here ok for like yourself only needing as and when but horrendous when needed everyday in quantity.

It seems odd how different areas are being affected in different ways. You'd think once it started rolling out of the factory the supply would improve at the same rate across the country.

BG do seem to be stuffing it through the sheds more than the merchants, but I suppose the big sites are either supplied direct or use one of the large merchant groups for a lorry load at a time.

Noticed last night too that the c**ts on fb market place prices are slowly dropping, average was £12 -£20 which has to be a better sign that the profiteers might be stopping too
My mate said his merchants have upped the price now of multi to £10 a bag which is another thorn

Hopefully it does or is @imago but literally this morning I talking to a spread in Birmingham he said still crap

I guess a lot depends on where you buy it from? I just use Smiths because I can't be hooped driving around for a few bags. They do tend to look after their account customers though, when there was no skim about you had to go on a waiting list that was only open to account customers.

Noticed last night too that the c**ts on fb market place prices are slowly dropping, average was £12 -£20 which has to be a better sign that the profiteers might be stopping too
My mate said his merchants have upped the price now of multi to £10 a bag which is another thorn

Just checked the ticket and it was £9:00 a bag inc VAT. IIRC the last time I bought any from them was late last year and it was a couple of quid cheaper.