Mt dura flex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked on eBay and searche dura flex premier and they came up and all double the price of the standard ones,what is the difference if any?

a dura flex trowel is straight and no matter how much pressure you apply to it will stay straight.
my son has a goldback banana trowel which he has put so much pressure on it only a small area of the trowel touches the wall. this has been replaced

marshalltown premier quality is printed on the trowel this is their top trowel there is only a few in uk these are rare and the most expensive. these have a wooden handle. these may cost you £100, these are not available on the marshtown uk web site. you sometimes find them on amazon uk or amazon canada.

the gold back are a standard quality with a dura handle edged with gold these will be priced in the £35 area.
these are available on ebay, amazon. my brother purchased a couple of these this week.
Like this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/391275264644

marshalltown premier quality is printed on the trowel this is their top trowel there is only a few in uk these are rare and the most expensive. these have a wooden handle. these may cost you £100, these are not available on the marshtown uk web site. you sometimes find them on amazon uk or amazon canada.

the gold back are a standard quality with a dura handle edged with gold these will be priced in the £35 area.
these are available on ebay, amazon. my brother purchased a couple of these this week.
is there a marked difference between the standard and the premier, malc? i mean it's not the same as say in asda, where they have the "smart brand" and then the "extra special", where they are both the same but with different packaging?

is there a marked difference between the standard and the premier, malc? i mean it's not the same as say in asda, where they have the "smart brand" and then the "extra special", where they are both the same but with different packaging?

difficult to answer, i only have the premier, with a long tang, i do like the wooden handle, my brother and his son only have the duraflex goldback, we do not work together so we cannot swap, you do need to have both to make any judgement.

thanks. im off today so i might pop down and see if they have the premier and take a look at it. shoot the breeze with the fella. he didnt seem too impressed with ox even though hi shop is full of them. have an ox bucket trowel but have ever had an ox trowel.

thanks. im off today so i might pop down and see if they have the premier and take a look at it. shoot the breeze with the fella. he didnt seem too impressed with ox even though hi shop is full of them. have an ox bucket trowel but have ever had an ox trowel.

I got a load of ox trowels to play with next week

i have an ox trowel that i use for rendering.

I just checked out the duraflex and seen marshalltown magic trowel advertised..has anyone used it?

I paid nearly 70 euro 14 months ago for a mt permashape trowel and never liked it.It has too much of a bend on it.I'm using a standard mt carbon steel trowel with a wooden handle atm and find it great.

No but I saw one recently,look more suited to cleaning windows:ROFLMAO:

Thats bang on what it is. a window cleaning squeegee a 30 quid window cleaning squeegee.
I had the misfortune to be asked to try one the other day utter dogshite and absolutely no use for any stage of a gauge.
Im struggling to think of one single use for it.
Possibly dragging latex round a floor and demisting the van.

Thats bang on what it is. a window cleaning squeegee a 30 quid window cleaning squeegee.
I had the misfortune to be asked to try one the other day utter dogshite and absolutely no use for any stage of a gauge.
Im struggling to think of one single use for it.
Possibly dragging latex round a floor and demisting the van.
It looks abit like speedskim...is it plastic like them?

It looks abit like speedskim...is it plastic like them?

Nothing like a speed skim its an actual squggee.
Screenshot_2015-10-22-22-23-45.png

And definitely not magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.