Moulds for sale

Members online

Hi fella, sorry havent been in touch.
Were are you and what price you after?
The running moulds are of no use to me, but will take them if you just want rid.

Would like to have a go with them is their a special plaster for moulds ?
yeah, casting plaster, and then you need a release agent, and something to reinforce (hessian usually) then timber laths aswell.
but more to it than just pouring plaster in

Hi fella, sorry havent been in touch.
Were are you and what price you after?
The running moulds are of no use to me, but will take them if you just want rid.
want to get rid of the lot as it's in the way now. Don't want much for it all probably £1500 would buy by all of it. I'm near Boston, Lincs. If you're interested in will pm you more contact details

I'm west of Scotland mike where you yourself
Liverpool

want to get rid of the lot as it's in the way now. Don't want much for it all probably £1500 would buy by all of it. I'm near Boston, Lincs. If you're interested in will pm you more contact details

too much for me as i can make them myself, would take them if going at a cheap rate just to have lying around the workshop , looking at the fireplaces one of them is just a case and no actually mould. cheers anyway

Liverpool

too much for me as i can make them myself, would take them if going at a cheap rate just to have lying around the workshop , looking at the fireplaces one of them is just a case and no actually mould. cheers anyway
what sort of money would you be looking at mike?